waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Who is jeff? And what's with the really weird proportions that photo created? Brown and gold belt with the black/white print ain't doing much for ya'.

Guest jmatsu
"quick, babe....i need to fill out my rep. put this on, press this button....theeeeere you go. now give me the camera...."

no tits. not even upper thigh...

Guest jeffvyain
no tits. not even upper thigh...

Jeez, you guys are like sharks :]. I didn't realize we were looking for a peep show... AND I happen to be a fan of brown leather with black fabric. It's a flaw I continue to hang on to :].

Guest AKING
jeans86.jpg

jeans85.jpg

Hi. I'm Jeff's girlfriend, Dani.

your camera is too good. throw it away or give it to some poor street kid with "natural talent, a diamond in the rough"

Guest jeffvyain
I like the gold touches but agree that flip-flops are not good footwearz.

WOMAN, WHERE ARE YOUR GLADIATOR SANDALS?

Haha. They blister my poor feet. Not-to-mention I'm a gardener, so flip-flops are easy to slip off when I water the plants.

Guest jeffvyain
your camera is too good. throw it away or give it to some poor street kid with "natural talent, a diamond in the rough"

The camera is amazing. How lucky am I to be able to learn on it?

Guest AKING

you're not. fucking trash. you'll be selling that in a week because you can't figure it out. "joy to us camera illuminati, we will have cheap cameras because of the glut caused by beginners buying good equipment!!!"

Guest jeffvyain
you're not. fucking trash. you'll be selling that in a week because you can't figure it out. "joy to us camera illuminati, we will have cheap cameras because of the glut caused by beginners buying good equipment!!!"

So hostile.