waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
shirt is a little big on me but whatever...

2nle2r9.jpg

nudie

the steam locomotive D51XXX

no brand sneakers

and this nigga ain't far behind. he is the personification of wack's assistant. cleans up after him. you live on/nearby a farm? good. dig a hole, jump in, and spare the world from this atrocity of a fit (or upcoming ones). fuck

Guest jmatsu
j7b629.jpg

oh god...and this nigga... like the pedophile who can't get it up, let alone even find his own dick. burn those clothes and shove those glasses up your girlfriend's ass why don't you? no girl? figures... okay then, up your mother's ass, you fucking bag of barf. this page fuckin sux!!!!

thats why i don't fuck with sufu on the weekends!! goodbye dorks.

Guest jeffvyain

jeans87.jpg

jeans88.jpg

it's hot out today and i'm about to go for a ride around town. tom sawyered samurais and some old cross country jersey, complete with rust stains from pins getting wet on the shirt.

just recently sewed a patch in the pocket on the sammies.

Guess I better return this shirt to Burberry then at this rate.

Was that a subtle brand name drop to make us think twice about thinking your shit don't stink? Sure, if you want. Wade through the rednecks at the outlet malls and take it back.

<--------winner

You could be Kodiak's gay uncle. Or Kodiak could play the younger you in flashback scenes when you star in the Jeffrey Dahmer movie.

I'd actually managed to merge them into one individual in my mind before this post.

I now hate you for reminding me of that fact.

Less pics of your ugly mug and more of your girlfriend. thx.

jeans87.jpg

jeans88.jpg

it's hot out today and i'm about to go for a ride around town. tom sawyered samurais and some old cross country jersey, complete with rust stains from pins getting wet on the shirt.

just recently sewed a patch in the pocket on the sammies.