waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

matter of fact go back to churning butter in your "little house on the prarie" dress and rube boots.

deal. <3 your peon in the prairie dress and rube shoes...

i hope you not talking to me b

cos you lucky you got such a warm welcome after that pitiful retirement thread

you bringing this up as if its supposed to have some kind of sting...i've retired, came back, retired, came back, retired, and came back again...at this point for me to come back again clearly it doesnt fucking matter

warm welcome...hate...fuck it man you can give it however you want, all of that means shit to me

Guest what job

warm welcome...hate...fuck it man you can give it however you want, all of that means shit to me

people don't like to see someone else doing good, better than them especially. but whatever man. the amount of hate on this board is really getting suffocating.

word....

:\

Guest what job
that was yesterday, this is today. things mean much now dont mean fuck later on

and at this moment youre an insignificant fuck who i'm already doing a favor by acknowledging

carry on

you think your longevity on this board somehow equals to your place on the totem pole?

eat a dick

xD

what bitch gonna wanna fuck a nigga that look like this

morning.jpg

xDDDDDDDD

ugly ass nigga

you might be somebody on Superfuture but outside of this fashion forum you're a fucking ant

and it has gotta suck to know that

:(

Guest AKING

look, "what job"

this is the deal: everyone on this site knows what FTB looks like already. when you post that, it DOESNT DO NOTHING.

do you understand? this is like you telling everyone that ellen degeneres is a lesbian. NIGGA WE KNEW THAT. it doesnt work as an insult anymore.

he's already KO'd. look at his last few shots of desperation. im done with that little fuck

edit: AKING is on point. if i gave a fuck i wouldnt have posted my face up in there.

as for being a 'nobody in real world,' bitch you wouldn't make it as a flunkie in this city shining my shoes with your tongue and holding my cigar while i go tee off.

he's already KO'd. look at his last few shots of desperation. im done with that little fuck

edit: AKING is on point. if i gave a fuck i wouldnt have posted my face up in there.

as for being a 'nobody in real world,' bitch you wouldn't make it as a flunkie in this city shining my shoes with your tongue and holding my cigar while i go tee off.

Welcome, friend.

HOLD THIS CIGAR, OTIS!

Guest what job

yeah cos i don't speak Japanese..

but imagine this lame ass nigga in a spot in NYC

big doofy nigga playing the wall, just watching the chicks dance

occasionally getting a drink and feeding some corny line to the female bartender

"so uhh you been working here for long"

got no respect for bitch ass dudes like you

:x

its bright as fuck out there and dark as a cave in my living room when i go out there hence the tight brow as for the mouth its how i am, i wish you would get some color and stand up straight but i mean to each is own.

and thanks about the tank i love this thing ive worn it twice since i got it already.

Guest AKING
yeah cos i don't speak Japanese..

but imagine this lame ass nigga in a spot in NYC

big doofy nigga playing the wall, just watching the chicks dance

occasionally getting a drink and feeding some corny line to the female bartender

"so uhh you been working here for long"

got no respect for bitch ass dudes like you

:x

i imagine you not being able to afford hanging out at the same places as him.

i also imagine you can't afford living in manhattan so you live in staten island or some other shithole.

Guest AKING

what a wack rebuttal. go do something better with your time. i said it already, nigga i'm a king, you're a plebe. what do you expect to accomplish?