waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

its bright as fuck out there and dark as a cave in my living room when i go out there hence the tight brow as for the mouth its how i am, i wish you would get some color and stand up straight but i mean to each is own.

and thanks about the tank i love this thing ive worn it twice since i got it already.

aw man why you gotta go for the low blow

i imagine you not being able to afford hanging out at the same places as him.

i also imagine you can't afford living in manhattan so you live in staten island or some other shithole.

You seem alright, but I couldn't resist...

Money doesn't determine swagger or one's ability to get one's jones wet. So what if he can't afford manhattan, and so what if he can't afford to go to a nightclub where the pussy costs more than it is worth. I'll go to the dives that the rest of the peons go to and get some action on the cheap from a girl who wants a good time, not a $15 drink. Once you've dipped into the pricey puss enough, you'll realise that they're all the same. Going for expensive girls is a matter of conquest and proving something to yourself. Why bother?

Guest jeffvyain
IMG_0416.jpg

hair

lova

n(n)

s2a

cm

cdg

jeff how many dudes have you watched nail your girl, since you're so shameless and since well she gives that shit away like day old bagels apparently?

i guess neither her nor i take shit too seriously. we live together; i don't need to worry about any little SuperWeiners out there. thought it was funny.

so there you go.

Guest AKING
You seem alright, but I couldn't resist...

Money doesn't determine swagger or one's ability to get one's jones wet. So what if he can't afford manhattan, and so what if he can't afford to go to a nightclub where the pussy costs more than it is worth. I'll go to the dives that the rest of the peons go to and get some action on the cheap from a girl who wants a good time, not a $15 drink. Once you've dipped into the pricey puss enough, you'll realise that they're all the same. Going for expensive girls is a matter of conquest and proving something to yourself. Why bother?

ok. you dont understand the difference between a plebe and a king...

for reals nice tummy :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

shut yer dirty pinoy mouth and go suck a lumpia. your clothes and the way you wear them suck. put a lumpia in your mouth and go start another "world's shittiest for sale thread" in supermarket.

ive only seen 'pinoy hate' from like matsu and that sonic guy rofl