waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Amadoriv,

I'm really close to liking that. I think what throws me off is the crisp white (shirt & shoes) and the mix of cool green (socks) with warm green (pants). If you went with more of a dark earthy green for the socks I think it would work. For me, that is. I mean, on you for me not on me...I would never wear that which is not to say I don't like it. Haha, umm, yeah.

Guest jmatsu
breaking in new jeans

2472171972_f9b7a1e918_o.jpg

(excuse the shoes....)

what are those? terminators? anyway they don't look w/ what you got at all.

Don't look good or don't look bad?

"Don't look" is nothing my friend!

Ha, indeed beater Terminators with the billboard sized branding sprayed over.

And they served the job of painting my 'rents kitchen very well, and no that is not my everyday job...

edit: even funnier, they were given to me by BW...

Guest jmatsu
"It's easy to give away what you yourself get for free..."

Heh heh....

thats a fancy way of sayin "re-gifting."

Guest jmatsu
Don't look good or don't look bad?

"Don't look" is nothing my friend!

Ha, indeed beater Terminators with the billboard sized branding sprayed over.

And they served the job of painting my 'rents kitchen very well, and no that is not my everyday job...

edit: even funnier, they were given to me by BW...

i forgot to write bad. they don't look bad.

if he was diddy, he sure as hell didn't introduce himself properly! that cat was one of the main organiser for swing dance events in tokyo.

and someone else asked in a rep, why so many people were wearing stripes - i'm not sure, but i suspect it might have something to do with the sailor uniform look, which is commonly associated with the dance. there were lots of ladies who were dressed up in vintage 1940s/50s look for the event (but i don't know if tweeds has photos of them)

and someone else asked in a rep, why so many people were wearing stripes - i'm not sure, but i suspect it might have something to do with the sailor uniform look, which is commonly associated with the dance. there were lots of ladies who were dressed up in vintage 1940s/50s look for the event (but i don't know if tweeds has photos of them)

Japanese people believe in Saint James. He is known locally in Japan by his other name, Boooodaa tee.