waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

No. Boring. Stop. Buy better cluthingz. Try again later.

well that was an epic fail :P

hehe well that was one of the main reasons for posting anyway.

I do need new clothes, but have no clue where to start :( any suggestions?

at least there's nothing terribly wrong with his fit. what is he, like 18? he's got lots of room to branch out. and he's wearing that great "grass" colour of AA shirt. I have one of those. such a nice green.

I am 17 :)

I can see where everyone is coming from. My reason for joining sufu was to learn more about fashion and personal style, then apply what I learn about that to what I wear.

Keep the advice and criticism coming though :D

eversuns, i will not criticize you. But i will suggest some things; Do not post another waywt for at least several months. Sit back read up, explore, and absorb.. Then think about posting again.

k tnx bai

532008dd0.jpg

Julius . Ken Ishii . N(N) . Pierre Hardy

What in gods good name is up with your hair? Someone messed you up something serious. Please do not go back to wherever you went.

And do you get your eye brows done?

:(

Guest Aarendil

heyo trash me I'm wearing dsquared :D (but I fuckin love their antifits and short jackets with clasp closure so what)

1000668rb1.jpg

raf by raf,lanvin,dior linen thing,nobrandtee

Aarendil - first time Ive liked Lanvins on someone.I like the rest of the fit too.

Guest Aarendil

ktothe - thanks,lanvins were bought in shop (which is a good thing because I always take 46 for pants and those are 48)

available on luisaviaroma,I think,but their pic is of course shitty

532008dd0.jpg

Julius . Ken Ishii . N(N) . Pierre Hardy

Ken Ishii?

Is that a show t-shirt?

Ken Ishii?

Is that a show t-shirt?

Ken Ishii has a range Bugged-In-Fusion collab shirts with Collective Store. You can choose the color, cut, and print color for a range of designs. The shirt I have on is the "Cable" shirt ala Martin Margiela in white/black....

89.png

kenishiishirtar9.jpg