waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I think that my favourite thing about this thread is, with a few obvious exceptions, that it just makes me feel better about how I dress.

I feel like at some point it turned from "look at the cool stuff I got" to "hot or not?". People get repped more for their camera work more than their style/taste.

This is not a complaint, but it's interesting how it's popular use has changed, at least as I see it.

i think it has to do with the fact that this forum is so ready to give out brutal criticism. if everyone posted pics where they were centered in the shot with full lighting and standing up straight not slouching or in some other pose i dont think that many people would take the time to think of how the fit translates to real life. its hard to exude any sort of swag when you're taking what looks like a prison mug shot. although there are certain people on here who do it and do it well.

you seemed tall and was just curious...sleeve length on that smedley seemed a bit short (tho that's a matter of preference). dope gear and fit as usual tho!

ah right, yeah, quite tall, not skinny tho. sleeves are just pulled up, the length on them is about perfect.