waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^ tweeds is out teaching, but yes, it was at the ghibli museum. no phototaking allowed inside. this photo was at the rooftop garden. :)

the museum was awesome. small, but it takes you into the world behind the animations. i loved the whole vibe of the building, the stained glass featuring characters from the animations, and the monthly exclusive short film is also really sweet. the only disappointment was the museum shop - we found more totoro paraphernalia in tokyo stores, than at the museum.

remember to go to Lawson's (convenience store chain) and buy the ticket from the automated machine soon as you arrive in tokyo (limited pax allowed per session per day, and you *have* to have a ticket before you get there) - the thing is, instructions are all in jap on the machine. print the instructions in english from the website before going if you can. we had help from the shop assistant, who was really sweet, but it took us quite awhile to explain what it was that we wanted.

Guest jmatsu
front:

waywt0505si3.jpg

i may be mistaken, but is this in daiknayma (alittle before the opposite side of supreme)? did you eat at the italian place that serves great spareribs?

i may be mistaken, but is this in daiknayma (alittle before the opposite side of supreme)? did you eat at the italian place that serves great spareribs?

yep location is as tweeds mentioned. that said, i liked the daikanyama and naka meguro areas the best. didn't know about the italian place though! darn! (was it affordable though?)

Uniqlo x T. Hamilton club collar?

Tim Hamilqlo club shirts came in red and blue. That's a Club Monaco, if my eyes do not deceive me. You get that shit during their sale, diamonds? Was maaaaad cheap.

Tim Hamilqlo club shirts came in red and blue. That's a Club Monaco, if my eyes do not deceive me. You get that shit during their sale, diamonds? Was maaaaad cheap.

Tim Hamilton's also came in grey - you can, however, tell that these are not the Tim Hamilton's since there's only one pocket I'm pretty sure.

Guest jmatsu

they just some regular shits.

if you want your cons to look slimmer, try sizing up by alot and tie that shit mad tight.

it was ON sale, but it wasnt during a sale. $40 i think? wasnt too bad.. fits real good though. SLIM FIT