waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
my mind is absofuckinglutely blown right now. guy actually wore basketball shorts with leggings(?) under it with a blazer? someone confirm this

that shit doesn't even appear to be leggings. LOL

Guest jmatsu
lol maybe i dunno. they're kinda shiny, stretchy waist, no pockets, no drawstring. what makes something gym shorts? would it be extra fail if i was wearing gym shorts? =/

would you mind taking another pic of this fit? get everything in. details and even shoes.

what is the label of those gym shorts/whatever?

I am pretty sure that would be extra fail, yeah.

then i'm pretty sure i extra fail

would you mind taking another pic of this fit? get everything in. details and even shoes.

what is the label of those gym shorts/whatever?

well i can just describe it. white tee, vest, blazer, gloves, thin finns like 2 sizes too small, shorts, black chucks

the shorts don't have a label. i've had them for a while, probably picked it up at like wal-mart or something to be perfectly honest

alright. but i sorta do need the keychains lol; my school is laptop-oriented but it sucks because we have to pay for our laptops without a possibility of opting out to buy our own laptops

so every student has the same laptop, and they give you a backpack, and it's really the only one that fits the laptop well plus still having room for other stuff, and basically the keychains are so i know which bag at the front of the lecture hall is mine during exams

even if it is to serve a functional purpose, surely you can find other sensible looking keychains or means to customise your bag. try tying some leather strips around the strap or something.

even if it is to serve a functional purpose, surely you can find other sensible looking keychains or means to customise your bag. try tying some leather strips around the strap or something.

yeah...alright i understand. thanks for sentiment (everyone). i wish i could say the keychains were my girlfriend's idea, but it wasn't. i am flop :(

were you shooting for budget docworm silhouette?

more or less? yeah i think doctorworm looks natural in such outfits, and the other users here who got me wanting to try it out. i don't have the funds to go out and cop some leggings and RO or damir doma shorts for this sole purpose to find out it doesn't work; i think that would've been worse, as i only wear shorts when i jog

i thought i put this dude on my ignore list after his previous shitty posts

turns out i put the user "ironman" instead of "_ironman"

to pick up a package from the post office this afternoon. it was suprisingly cold..

noir.jpg

i think i need shorts that aren't so loose around the leg. suggestions/recommendations? =l

HOLY SHIT. WHAT IS THIS SHIT.

It's like Goth-ninja ass ramming Ann D./Rick Owens and an 8-grade school girl in one ensemble!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLINNNN