waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
to pick up a package from the post office this afternoon. it was suprisingly cold..

noir.jpg

i think i need shorts that aren't so loose around the leg. suggestions/recommendations? =l

i don't think you need the shorts all together. you don't need those keychains either.

alright. but i sorta do need the keychains lol; my school is laptop-oriented but it sucks because we have to pay for our laptops without a possibility of opting out to buy our own laptops

so every student has the same laptop, and they give you a backpack, and it's really the only one that fits the laptop well plus still having room for other stuff, and basically the keychains are so i know which bag at the front of the lecture hall is mine during exams

i don't think you need the shorts all together. you don't need those keychains either.

I agree, the shorts ruin an otherwise OK, if not a little boring, fit.

Guest jmatsu
i'm surprised jmatsu, i was expecting something way worse than that.

wing i r 2 tired today. i have cold 2. sorry 2 disapoint.

Guest jmatsu
alright. but i sorta do need the keychains lol; my school is laptop-oriented but it sucks because we have to pay for our laptops without a possibility of opting out to buy our own laptops

so every student has the same laptop, and they give you a backpack, and it's really the only one that fits the laptop well plus still having room for other stuff, and basically the keychains are so i know which bag at the front of the lecture hall is mine during exams

whatever. those stuffed animal keychains look like they belong to a little girl. i assume you're a grown man....that shit makes you seem like a fuckin fruitcake.

or you could be like wing and buy a raf simons.

although i do like the rafxeastpak bags, i doubt i could pull it off. plus i really only need room for a few books and a lunch; i don't pay for textbooks; it's easy to find engineering books in .pdf form via torrents

i don't think a messenger can do the job, so i guess i'm limited to backpacks. flop.