waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest chemi

i prefer the left

for the soundbomber chat edition, go with an ultra sag with a 36'' inseam. then crop your head out.

which silhouette is best? the sag increases from left to right

no offense dude, but that's six or a half-dozen.... shirts too long, sholdn't drop below your crotch unless it's mad oversized

no offense dude, but that's six or a half-dozen.... shirts too long, sholdn't drop below your crotch unless it's mad oversized

none taken. responses were actually a lot less sarcastic than i expected. i talked to one other person about this but i realized as of late that there are definitely proportion problems and i was trying to figure out exactly what. here i come tailor

Same. As I was scrolling down I thought sid did something to them to make them have that affect but then I took the time to look at one.

kunk I think it's obscure to think that but ... I also think it's a bit odd is this a one time thing 'daddy take my pic before I go' or do you ask him to take pictures of you to post on the internet on the usual?

thank you. i got 5 neg reps for my fairly benign comment.

Same. As I was scrolling down I thought sid did something to them to make them have that affect but then I took the time to look at one.

kunk I think it's obscure to think that but ... I also think it's a bit odd is this a one time thing 'daddy take my pic before I go' or do you ask him to take pictures of you to post on the internet on the usual?

dsc00481zr5.jpg

pls excuse fake raybans tank top

was not purchased

it's an honor to have tokyo hotel on sufu.