waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
just chat edition.

couple weeks ago

(im the nigga eating the poon)

2m65nyf.jpg

they let you take pics in the gentlemen's clubs off bowery??

IMG_0210.jpg

robert geller

h&m

uniqlo

kmw rockers world tour

vans

jane you killed it.

cotton the shirt is looking nice.

Everyone is hyping RG but the fit on that jacket is awful. Get that thing tailored....

Everyone is hyping RG but the fit on that jacket is awful. Get that thing tailored....

awful really? im standing pretty slouchy so it alters the look of the fit, but i do realize the arms are a bit long. do you suggest i offset the awfulness of the fit of the jacket with a murse?

awful really? im standing pretty slouchy so it alters the look of the fit, but i do realize the arms are a bit long. do you suggest i offset the awfulness of the fit of the jacket with a murse?

On the real playa, the fit is awful. Notice how the second to last button on the bottom is puckering and how base of the jacket is too broad. And yes, the sleeves are too long. Plus, the material has an awful finish; the cotton looks too frail/thin. The cloak version was much better IMO. Cheap jabs won't compensate for a poor fit even if its "RoBerT Gellerz".

that "pucker" is just from how i am standing. it is a light weight jacket being that it is a spring summer piece but not frail by any stretch and in terms of quality compared to cloak i would have to say its nicer, in person the fabric has a great feel to it and the construction is very well done. the base of the jacket also apears broader than it is because i left the bottom button undone.