waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

ute09maj.jpg

serioulsy all label-hate aside, i don't like the shoes and the halfass socks.

this guy must be european. the bape cap is kinda weird with this silouette/look.

Wait. Is that your work? You mean you can access the sodas any time you want, for free!?! What the flying fuck? Do you work at Google? Do you know Sergey? Do they have Dr. Pepper?

Thief.

I work at another dot com that you probably use a ton.

Its the only good thing about working here.

my first waywt post..

I don't have the "ideal" sufu body type :( (I have thunder thighs and whatnot) so it's hard for me to find clothing that fit me well.. so please forgive my simplicity (usually just a tee, jeans, vans/chucks)

w/o flash

IMG_0660.jpg

w/ flash (to show color of jeans more)

IMG_0659.jpg

some olive tee

imperial dukes

chucks

sorry i get tattoos that represent a talent i have. and sorry u can't cuz then youd just one that says talentless online fashion faggot.

o u r very clever and have developed quite the understanding of my character. is it too late to apologize for saying you have an awful, generic tattoo that looks like an tattoo apprentice could have done in like 20min tops (being generous)? the talent you have eh? do you produce mean beats in fruity loops? sing in the all boys church choir and brag about your teen stash to the other cretins? or do you just rock the skinflute all day?

get off my dick, puss.