waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

o u r very clever and have developed quite the understanding of my character. is it too late to apologize for saying you have an awful, generic tattoo that looks like an tattoo apprentice could have done in like 20min tops (being generous)? the talent you have eh? do you produce mean beats in fruity loops? sing in the all boys church choir and brag about your teen stash to the other cretins? or do you just rock the skinflute all day?

get off my dick, puss.

yeah i have developed an understanding for ur character. pussy ass bitch haha

ohh great neg rep btw mentally incapable of argueing with u? you said it best im a teen i ahve time to go online forum

aren't u a grown man still have time to go on fagfu and have little arguements with teens when u can be spending ur time much better. probably not the pussy bitch patrol prolly laid your ass off.

i can handle some flames

aren't u a grown man still have time to go on fagfu and have little arguements with teens when u can be spending ur time much better. probably not the pussy bitch patrol prolly laid your ass off.

So what you're saying is that you weren't ready for criticism? And you can call it "fagfu" all you want, but you're still here.

Jane: I really don't like clunky heels normally... but I've seen you wear them like 2-3 times and I'm coming around. Then again, them being Prada helps.

So what you're saying is that you weren't ready for criticism? And you can call it "fagfu" all you want, but you're still here.

Jane: I really don't like clunky heels normally... but I've seen you wear them like 2-3 times and I'm coming around. Then again, them being Prada helps.

i like to talk outa my ass thanks for interpretting sed ass statements

yeah i have developed an understanding for ur character. pussy ass bitch haha

ohh great neg rep btw mentally incapable of argueing with u? you said it best im a teen i ahve time to go online forum

if you're a grown man at 19 then yes, i'm a grown ass man. you started this argument after you called me a "talentless online fashion faggot whose a pussy little bitch." also, after you set your self up flossing that horrendous fucking tattoo. if i were you i'd try and remove it with a cheese grader. now i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you have some sort of developmental disorder... i sorta feel bad for arguing with you now.

seriously take that shit back to ISS/NSB/whatever shithole site you hail from. so you hopped off bomber's jock now you've landed on WACK island. and your shit talking is disgustingly mediocre.

peace you fucking failure

my shit talking is mediocre comeing from a dude who said wack island.

hey eric i gave you the benefit of the doubt and was rather supportive of you in your defense, but after seeing you post recently i'm nothing short of disappointed. why don't you practice your sig and go back to posting your mundane waywt pics without the annoying photoshop/glamour pix effects and stop embarassing yourself... -_-

o u r very clever and have developed quite the understanding of my character. is it too late to apologize for saying you have an awful, generic tattoo that looks like an tattoo apprentice could have done in like 20min tops (being generous)? the talent you have eh? do you produce mean beats in fruity loops? sing in the all boys church choir and brag about your teen stash to the other cretins? or do you just rock the skinflute all day?

get off my dick, puss.

www.myspace.com/enspireproductions = :(