waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i think destructo was sorta going for an updated skin look with those shit-kickers. they look like they could skinhead moonstomp some motherfuckers out... i don't think its necessarily a bad fit and the jeans are fine, but i can relate that sometimes big boots look a tad silly (big feet are a fit killer for me, im sure others, and dd, can agree - sometimes at least)

jeep, don't read too far into my shit. I bought these boots today for my job, and liked how they looked in the mirror, so I decided to take a waywt.

I get enough of the skinhead bullshit as it is being tall, blonde and having short hair. The last thing I was trying to do was pursue that look.

Let me get this straight, are we classifying cottons look as steampunk now? cause its totally gay and devalues the whole look he has achieved to me. I remember when it was scarves & visvams

jeep, don't read too far into my shit. I bought these boots today for my job, and liked how they looked in the mirror, so I decided to take a waywt.

I get enough of the skinhead bullshit as it is being tall, blonde and having short hair. The last thing I was trying to do was pursue that look.

im not talking about the modern interpretation of skinhead. im talking about classic 2 tone skin look from the 60's and 70's. the non-rascist kind.

you're right though, i assumed they were just boots for work, but everyone got on the tip and discussion ensued.