Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'm not even bummed out and my night's extremely depressing. drinking margaritas and listening to elliott smith while my gfs asleep cause i'm all screwed up from time zones.

my sleeping schedule is hella fucked too. i tried to drink a lot last night hoping i'd pass out setting my sleeping schedule straight but it didn't work. slept from 2 am - 7 am, then 10 am - 6 pm. so i'm pretty much just starting my day.

kombucha drinkers,

what is the best bottled kombucha brand//flava

i usually do a

high country "wild root" (tastes like root beer)

GT's "multi-green" (chorella n supergreens health concept)

GT's is the best quality I've found yet. I used to like the green one, until I found the ginger, passionfruit and mango flavors. Those are my faves.

sup bouwnt

sup scott

sup calvinoscar

sup neptunecitylocal

sup whitney

sup femelle

i'm pretty bored. 2 more days of work left, so all the kids are doing is eating massive amounts of doughnuts its incredible how many they can eat really.....

n i know jusss where to put these hollowtips at

his chest

his chest

his ... chest :eek:

hope u boys ready, becuz i'm jet-set and when i come up in the buildin

u already know:

bitch wet,

bitch wet,

bitch WET..... FUCK NAOWW?

so I learned one of the most disgusting, foul, facts of working at a job with a public pool today.

So, as we all know, pool's are chlorinated to kill bacteria, waste, etc. - because pool's are chlorinated, when someone pee's in a pool, it doesn't show up as yellow, but rather, clear. Many pool's are either chlorinated or use bromine (usually pool's with higher heat, like indoor pools). Easy enough to understand, and when a kid pee's in a pool, they shock the water with a high concentrate of those chemicals to kill the bacteria, waste, etc.

So, today, while at the indoor pool at the YMCA I work at, one of my kids, I'm not sure which since it would be cruel to embarrass the one who did it in front of all the others, and personally, I just don't wanna know what kind of 6th grader pisses in a pool. The indoor pool, being bromine-treated, showed up the piss as a yellow cloud, like you could imagine it looking like. They all jump out of the pool and the water clears in a minute or two and its clean to go back in. But the lifeguard walks over to me and tells me all the information I outlined earlier. But she doesn't just stop with that. She lets me in on the fact that most of the lifeguards and obviously many of the children piss in the outdoor pool (chlorinated) regularly.

I nearly vomited on the spot. Now, I've only been in the pool twice during the summer because I hate public pool's for this fact, but I had no idea a bunch of potty-trained 20 year old's pissed in the pool they work in regularly. What the fuck. That's absolutely disgusting. The lifeguard told me they shock the pool constantly so it's never actually unhealthy, but my god, how can they swim in their own filth like that, knowing that they and their co-workers constantly piss in the pool along side a bunch of kids between the ages of 4 and 12? I was raised to use a toilet when I need to use the bathroom, and while I have pee'd in the ocean, I find it detestable to think that a bunch of trained lifeguards are encouraged and encouraging their peers and those their charged to look after to piss in the pool.

Fuck. So gross. I told my bosses and they had the same reaction. That shits FUCKED UP.