Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest Phrost

season 3 was my favorite

one of the most heartfelt, well acted moments was at the end of season 3 when avon and stringer were at the penthouse overlooking the harbor reminiscing

I guess I like wasting time creating stuff like this.

Reminds me of my time wasting making this to "help" myself choose a cheapo frame design and also to see how the new font would look/turn out.

It didn't take long and yours would be classed as more useful, i think.

Mines still a waste of life.

fuckin david ortiz

not suprised one bit

the only 2 legitimate non juicers in my mind are griffey and the big hurt

also happen to be 2 of my favorite players ever

statboy got all excited bout it on ATH

i got love for griffey 2. no homo.

sure didn't feel like it on my end haha

my eyes are bloodshot and I feel drained

oh and I measured myself when I got back.. initial weigh in from being in korea for the past 3 weeks is -6 pounds

I'm guessing it'll be closer to -3 pounds once I gain some water weight back.. but goddamn, I should have loaded up more on pork, soju, and beer

Guest Phrost

hhc interview

Robbie: Can you tell me about this R & B album? Are there a lot of collaborations?

Ghostface: You gotta tell the fans that you not gettin’ no younger here – we gettin’ older! And everybody don’t sell crack no more, man. I don’t sell crack, yo. I ain’t movin’ no bricks or none of that other shit. I ain’t shoot nobody in like…since the early 90’s, man. How long you gonna be 40 years old and actin’ like you still sellin’ cracks and you on the block and you doin’ this and you doin’ that when times is more serious, man.

Ghostface on shady business

"There's this guy called James Richardson in London, he's trying to book shows and he's saying that he works for me and he's my manager. He's getting money from these promoters and he's running off with it. I never met James Richardson in my life. He's a thief, he's a crook! So anybody that James Richardson comes in contact with - speaking for me or nuttin' like that, I don't know him! Matter of fact, call the cops on him, because they looking for him! He said I was gonna be over there some time last year, he took the money from the people and then said, "Ghostface got arrested for child support." Just tell the fans I said, "Be careful of James Richardson."

ny mag interview

Amos: You also mentioned that the album was partially motivated by the fact that you haven’t’ shot anyone since the nineties. No need to get into to much detail, but can you talk about that particular incident?

Ghostface: Oh, nah, I ain’t talking about that, B. This nigga wanna talk about a shooting I said in the early nineties. What’s wrong with this nigga? [Laughs] Nah, nigga. You wilin’ and shit. Nah, nah.

Amos: How do you manage to stay consistent, when so many of your peers take so long between albums?

Ghostface: It’s like you selling crack or weed on the block, and you fuck around. They used to copping from you, but then you leave. Even if you left for a fucking a day, they gonna go to somebody else. They still gonna be checking for you, but they gonna go to somebody else. And once they get used to going to somebody else to get their weed — and it might be better than yours or just as good — they not gonna need you no more. Cause they gonna go see the other person they made a bond with.