Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

just came back from the emergency room. mom thought i had swine flu... doctor told me i had the flu but possibly swine. long story short i got prescribed vicodin for the flu. strange...

also bought an ipod video off cousin for $3 a week ago with broken screen, fixed the screen with ebay screen $20, called apple and told them i was dissapointed in their crap. so they sent me a box, i sent them it then today i received a brand new ipod video today.

what a nice day.

sell your soul to me and I'll speak for you. ;)

I kinda miss the bally on the blackberry but I'm never giving up this mini sized safari browser!

pre..palm? suppose to be good. same guy that worked on apple iPhone worked on it.

K but you gotta gimme at least ¥100 for it.

deal

swedish fish should be outlawed. Seriously, was eating some for the sake of writing, no joke, but fuck i can't stop. I admit that this is all pleasure, not business

abuse of pleasure arrrgh

those are the only fishes I fuck with (0)

ive nooooo ideaaaaaaa what youuuuu areeeee taaaaaalking abouuuuut

its cool calm pete

analog is quite amusing once you learn not to take her seriously cos shes never serious..outside supertrash is another matter.

i was researching some continuing education programs at nyu yesterday, and last night I had a dream that I actually went through with it and moved to new york. I think it'd be really really cool to pick up and leave, but also, so ronery. and expensive.

I want to find hangers that are shaped like wooden hangers but is made of plastic, opaque white maybe like 70-80ish percent..ideally glass but budget wise plastic would probably be better (also because I'm a klutz and drop things)

I've been looking but have come up short. anyone know where I can get hangers like that or maybe of a company that would make them for me if I order xxx amount?

I want to find hangers that are shaped like wooden hangers but is made of plastic, opaque white maybe like 70-80ish percent..ideally glass but budget wise plastic would probably be better (also because I'm a klutz and drop things)

I've been looking but have come up short. anyone know where I can get hangers like that or maybe of a company that would make them for me if I order xxx amount?

Out of curiosity, why not wood? Absorb moisture, smell, etc., easy to find.

Out of curiosity, why not wood? Absorb moisture, smell, etc., easy to find.

wood is nice, but common and i already have a closet full of those.

imma redoing my room and i want to change it up a bit. i love the shapes they come in but i'm leaning towards grey and white overall with hints of primary colors (yellow/orange/red/green/blue..one or two haven't decided) popping out here and there (e.g. pillows)

i could do with the ones i have

but it would be really awesome if i could get it in opaque white..or a light peachy color..pale yellow..