Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I haven't had really any problems, but I won't be eating solid food's till at least Monday or Tuesday, plus I have to get the stitches in my mouth out still, so there's additional recovery there.

At the moment though, I can barely touch my teeth together cause it's still that swollen.

i don't know. summer time. most of us in school. if I end up missing like a week of school I'm pretty fucked with all the work that piles up. glad i got anasthesia though, all I remember is the doctor putting in the needle and waking up in another room and seeing some kid walk in bawling, I just gave him a thumbs up and some sort of attempt at a cool face/troll face (dopefresh's avatar) fuck being awake. even on nitrous. fuck ton of blood though. ended up ruining a shirt the day of. nurse said I was good and not bleeding so I didn't need gauze. bitch. got up to piss and still woozy with my mouth open. blood just poured out and drenched my shit. at least I got dissolving stitches.

I'm so happy to be home. Fuck oak hill, i hate itttttttttttt.

anyone know anything about football cleats or cleats in general?

i just picked up a pair of speed tds true to size 10.5 and they are tight in the toebox. should they break in with wear or should i size up to an 11? they are find in length just a little narrow.

thanks in advance

Oh fuck.

reached my hand under a dresser to move it

black widows crawl on my hand

i immediately drop the table

took to steps back and went whohuhuhuhuuuu and shivered

did sufu flash before your eyes?

Oh fuck.

reached my hand under a dresser to move it

black widows crawl on my hand

i immediately drop the table

took to steps back and went whohuhuhuhuuuu and shivered

plural? ahhhhhhh nasty!

in other news, i finally got around to cleaning up my room, got my suit case out, did my laundry, swept, etcetera. now my room is fucking immaculate. feels so good, my living space and my mind is a little less cluttered. oh yeah, and i also did the great closet clean out 2009. i got rid of half of my closet.