Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

there is a very strong smell of vanilla in my bathroom and I already checked to see if there were any vanilla-scented shampoos, lotions, etc and there weren't any... i wonder what's up with that.

could be a neighbor's strong vanilla scent carried down to you via window.

sometimes mine are cooking and i get a strong smell of whatever yummy food they're cooking.. then i get hungry but theres nothing around like what they're cooking 3792740170_ef52f0cd8c_o.gif

mother hired a maid for tomorrow? wtf???? fuck gotta make sure theres nothing under my bed :( :( cleaning day today

damnit while i was on holiday in the philippines, the housemaids were washing my clothes and something red or pink bled and now my grey/white undies are pink. bastards!

i also cleaned under my bed very thoroughly, took out my mattress to flip it over, removed the lattice thing and exterminated the colony of dust bunnies that spent years building their empire under my bed.

all i need to do now for a complete clean up of my room is sort the top of my dresser and get rid of shit from my bookshelf. and get a new bookshelf.

I've had people at BJJ tell me I smell of weed recently, all I can think of is the vanilla protein shakes I've been drinking lately. If they're making me smell of weed, maybe weed is making you smell vanilla?

vanilla-flavored blunts maybe?

I actually just assembled my own bookshelf the other day

I've never done it before and underestimated how heavy the flat wooden pieces would be..

it was incrediblely satisfying when I finished it all by myself. I had to buy myself a set of philips screwsdriver and a hammer.

^ thats why i dont play basket ball

hate having things thrown at me

why is there no milk

:sigh:

oh, i had an incident playing basketball a few weeks ago... it's hard to concentrate some times...

but having a bruise or some shit is a good reason to make up some story about the fight you had with some spider that became giant and super strong by being fed drugs and alcohol by humans!! you, ignorant and innocent, went to the wrong corner of the room... :(

I used to fight alot back in elementary and middle school because i was the poor kid by the time i was in high school everyone knew and didn't really bother me anymore also because i wasnt poor anymore and i was much nicer!

Ah memories.

i had a black eye from a fist fight with some ho bag at my high school and told my mum it was from basket ball

see! you got the hands of a pro !! ;)

I'd hate to get into a fight with another girl at my school.

Them bitches is catty and fight with their nails.

well that's the perfect time to show them that you can fight to KILL.

with fists and feet (wearing combat boots is even better).

i swear they'll stop trying to pull your hair is you kick them well in the lunch box, just sayin'...

hate fighting gurlz

this one bitch followed me in her car for like 6 miles one time (didn't know till later but fuck wtf?) then proceeded to get out of her car and try to punch me

the fuckkk!?! bitches be crazy

anyway sup calvin oscar

sup scott. m

sup DJI

sup bouwnt

sup neptunecitylocal

sup whitney

sup sista suzie

sup natseO