08. Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Luv'n U

09. Michael Jackson - Libereian Girl

10. Michael Jackson - Butterflies

11. Michael Jackson - I'll B There

12. Michael Jackson - Girl Iz Mine

13. Michael Jackson - Man N The Mirror

14. Michael Jackson - Heal Tha World

appreciate ya

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGGk0FpGIxM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGGk0FpGIxM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

no it doesn't really

it was kinda disappointing

season 1 was just ok for me, 2 and 3 were amazing, 4 was kinda wack if that's the glen close one, 5 was amazing but 6 was just kinda whatever

yeah felt like it wasn't. I don't like not knowing the ending though so i'll finish it off

I'm getting kinda bored with alot shows. Mad Men is really cool sometimes, but I just don't care at all. Breaking Bad has good moments too but his family shit annoys me. I'm not caught up with Dexter yet, but season 3 is kinda stagnant so far but I like the show.

I started Hung and it's entertaining but I couldnt watch just one episode at a time because not enough happens.

I guess it's time to start into True Blood season 2. Will not disappoint me. Love that shit.

I started that canadian show Intelligence too but I'm missing the second episode. Seems cool though.

yeah felt like it wasn't. I don't like not knowing the ending though so i'll finish it off

I'm getting kinda bored with alot shows. Mad Men is really cool sometimes, but I just don't care at all. Breaking Bad has good moments too but his family shit annoys me. I'm not caught up with Dexter yet, but season 3 is kinda stagnant so far but I like the show.

I started Hung and it's entertaining but I couldnt watch just one episode at a time because not enough happens.

I guess it's time to start into True Blood season 2. Will not disappoint me. Love that shit.

I started that canadian show Intelligence too but I'm missing the second episode. Seems cool though.

sopranos def won't bore you

although it starts gradually falling off from maybe 4 (but still good enough i think) into a really wack final season

it was a year ago tonight that i was running back to my friends car during the opening scenes of pineapple express to smoke...

how the days they go~~

it was a year ago tonight that i was running back to my friends car during the opening scenes of pineapple express to smoke...

how the days they go~~

was that really a year ago?

time does fly... that night was quite epic

also i fuckin love eating wahoo's enchiladas... so good so good

was that really a year ago?

time does fly... that night was quite epic

also i fuckin love eating wahoo's enchiladas... so good so good

has to be!

cause i saw it 2 days before my bday last year and then the day (night) before my bday with a diff friend!

that was a craaaazy weekend :D

I was driving home and I decide to punch it a little at a light

I guess a new 5-series bmw thought I was racing it?

it cut me off and the driver didn't know there was a pretty sharp turn ahead

bimmer slide on the turn and hit the curb.. I saw the right side of the car go 3 feet in the air and then the car was hobbling afterwards

driver pulled on the shoulder about 30 seconds later..

rolled by and shook my head

fucking idiot.