Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i got a job interview on monday! really last minute, i'm trying to shop for proper interview clothes.. anyone got tips on how to not fuck up this interview lemme knowww

short simple statements, be polite, all that kind of stuff. as long as you're well spoken and try to set yourself apart from the other people applying you should get the job.

yesterday this customer came in and her chunky black patent boots had thick green ribbons and black shoe laces. her hands were covered in fingerless gloves trimmed with faux black fur and was leopard print.

the rest of the outfit i can't even begin to describe. she was super sweet but i couldn't stop staring at those two items.

definitely want to find black lace up boots to do that

not so sure about the gloves

drinking warm beer

weather is lovely, watchin the jays game

just found a peanut m&m's in my pack of peanut butter m&m's

broke, but

life is good

but also kinda shitty

also i'm listening to marylin manson

yo, have you had those peanut butter AND jelly m&m's?

found them at wal-mart the other day.

it's the champ's breakfast son

please tell me it was a blender........

last night this dream i put all my teeth in a blender.........

or was it her head or my heart........

i couldn't remember.......

liquid things stick better together...

his hand was the blender

no, it was a silent blender, don't tell me you didn't hear it?

apparently in Indonesia they're still shaking. it's far, I know. strong storm!

If i get this job i'll be living in the bay area with my sister, the apartments where she stays at is awesome its right near alameda college and theres tons of beezys and milfs i remember when i took my nephew to the park i seen about 6 milfs with their kids talking in a circle like some desperate housewife shit. Im thinking about taking my nephew out more to get bitches so many chicks striked a conversation with me when i was out.

Wtf I thought there was an ant crawling on my lcd screen but then it turns out that it on the inside of the screen and not the outside? Like its crawling on the back light or something and gets blocked by the text even though I can see it crystal clear on the white portions of the sufu site. It's giving the 2d screen a weird subtle 3d effect.

Edit: Lol I'm not too sober rite now and I was like "shit I gotta take a screenshot of this and show ppl" and then I realized real things don't show up on screenshots whether they are inside the monitor or the outside.

salary, du that's fruity pebbles. not even rice krispies. what the hell man. they ain't the same. don't even think that they are. i know you are better than that.

I'll probably name my first born son Captain Cinnamon Toast Crunch Jr. Charm Honey Chex.

I eat more cereal than a fat camp full of 6 year olds.

I can tell a pebble from a krispie, homie.

By the way, these are good.

Crunchy_bites_0.jpg

Wtf I thought there was an ant crawling on my lcd screen but then it turns out that it on the inside of the screen and not the outside? Like its crawling on the back light or something and gets blocked by the text even though I can see it crystal clear on the white portions of the sufu site. It's giving the 2d screen a weird subtle 3d effect.

Edit: Lol I'm not too sober rite now and I was like "shit I gotta take a screenshot of this and show ppl" and then I realized real things don't show up on screenshots whether they are inside the monitor or the outside.

I'm gonna call you and say "seven days"

I'll probably name my first born son Captain

Mine cause technically your first will be long to me, a la

rumplestiltskin. my sperm, it weaves a web of gold

this gold, i've used to line your bed with.

so.......... your kid's new legal name is Good Girl/Carrots.

you owe me

I'll probably name my first born son Captain Cinnamon Toast Crunch Jr. Charm Honey Chex.

I eat more cereal than a fat camp full of 6 year olds.

I can tell a pebble from a krispie, homie.

aight. good to see you set it straight. you ever have mud and bugs? you like waffle crisp? waffle crisp is pretty fucking bomb