Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

NO

they are miracle workers

when you are stoned as hell and need to be home soon, you can smoke and take those eyedrops. you will instantly look clean and bright eyed. i have so many empty bottles of them....

this friend of mine (who is now a fucking klepto in my books) stole (yes, blatantly stole) random DRKSHDW pieces from my closet

what the fuck? that works with your fucking hipster friends you bitch, not with me

and now she's in fucking montreal...it's honestly such a fucking joke

can anyone sympathize with this? i'm so angry

this friend of mine (who is now a fucking klepto in my books) stole (yes, blatantly stole) random DRKSHDW pieces from my closet

what the fuck? that works with your fucking hipster friends you bitch, not with me

and now she's in fucking montreal...it's honestly such a fucking joke

can anyone sympathize with this? i'm so angry

at least it's drkshdw, not your more expensive stuff.

i just wear jordan shorts and white tall tees around my hometown friends. :/ w/e

Guest Phrost

you saw her put it on and walk out with it. she borrowed it from you. how can you mistake for stealing

you see her again you non-aggresively bring it up. ask her what she'll do about it

i suppose it could be benign borrowing save for the fact that she's already on suspicion (with other people) of doing similar things. keep in mind she tried on one thing in front of me yet multiple things are missing.

in retrospect i'm not too distraught it's just the idea of it all...i would've let all the shit be borrowed if i was just asked

if a girl is stealing your clothes you need to rethink how feminine you must look, also need to rethink ur hipster friends status

don't drink around peasants that know where ur jawns are

not that you are, ghetto, just sayin

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/07/28/obrien.bia2.harveytown.cnn

2:22, is that the principal from cam vs o'reilly??need confirmation

fucking omg i love my little brother he found me the new mount kimbie ep best of 09 lalalalalalallaa

speakin of bros mine passed physics, last friday he says hi i showed him your haircut.

ps hey does ur bro know my PM address?

Wow. A bike for 250? What kind of bike is this? I got my childhood Mongoose back for only like 150. Is it one of those urban bikes with the skinny wheels?

And unless u don't give a damn about quality... I dont think you'll find a very nice laptop for only 250. It could probably go on the internet tops.

Wow. A bike for 250? What kind of bike is this? I got my childhood Mongoose back for only like 150. Is it one of those urban bikes with the skinny wheels?

And unless u don't give a damn about quality... I dont think you'll find a very nice laptop for only 250. It could probably go on the internet tops.

my bike cost over a thousand and that was with hookups.its a bit better than a moongoose..

for 250? well u can most porb get a netbook, not as powerful as a laptop but there very portable and do a great job, they usually range from 300-400 for the realyreally good ones so with 250 you have a chance to get a good used one id think.