Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

jeep, when you think about it, it's not that terrible. urine's about 95% water, and i'd guess roughly 200ml is expelled at once, so only a small 10ml of real waste per pool-pisser is actually being expelled into the pool's massive body of water.

i suppose it's still pretty gross though. ignorance is bliss.

I hate people who don't know how to eat at a nice restaurant. Just went out with a bunch of people and most of them were cheap, didn't get drinks/apps or dessert and didn't even get an entree, one of them just bought 2 sides, she had an 8 dollar bill for a place you should be paying 10 times that. Fucking embarrassing, I felt like apologizing to the server.

I hate people who don't know how to eat at a nice restaurant. Just went out with a bunch of people and most of them were cheap, didn't get drinks/apps or dessert and didn't even get an entree, one of them just bought 2 sides, she had an 8 dollar bill for a place you should be paying 10 times that. Fucking embarrassing, I felt like apologizing to the server.

if it's cos she's on a budget, maybe pick a more affordable place, tell her she's covered or tell the server she's on a diet.

if she's on a diet tell the server she's on a diet

when I eat out that's when I really treat myself. drinks, appetizers, entrées and dessert..

I don't mind if others don't order as much (I share!) but I hate, hate HATE those who arrive first, order and eat before even half the party arrives (actually I think you should wait for the whole party)

this just happened to me the other night.

and if you're going to order first cos someones running late, the least you could do is call that person and ask what they'd like to have so the food is ready when they arrive and everyone can eat/converse together!

I didn't mean to sound pretentious and hate is certainly harsh but I just hardly ever splurge and go to a fancy/expensive places and I just wasn't in the company of people who (in my opinion) took advantage of the situation and really allowed themselves to splurge/ enjoy themselves... making the night kind of blah instead of awesome.

Edit to respond to Whit: When I talked to the people I was going with this particular girl (the one who only spent $8) said she was looking to splurge...

heading to okinawa this weekend and i am so not ready. i know im only going for 4 days but i havent really figured out anything i want to do.

I guess I just feel bad that our bill was extremely low for a party of 6 ($130) and a typical bill at that restaurant would be at least a couple hundred more (I've been there with 3 people and spent over $200).

I think when you go anywhere and you spend well below the normal amount and are taking up a table for a couple hours at a very busy place that it just isn't good restaurant "etiquette" if you get my meaning.

Guest Phrost
I'm rly excited for this weekend...gna get fucked up! :D

And then, my bday in 2 weeks...gna get fucked! ;)

hope you get fucked right assbanana.gif

i dont care about being broke (even though i work so much)

because im spending my money on important, good things.

weed, shows, cigarettes, beer...weed

summer is cool but registering for fall classes is not.

BOOOO SCHOOL

I'm rly excited for this weekend...gna get fucked up! :D

And then, my bday in 2 weeks...gna get fucked up! ;)

CLEVELAND ROXX CLEVELAND ROXX.....

oh wait.

i love how vicious everyone is getting from the summer heat, mods dishing infractions, posters attacking mods, mods attacking posters, people getting banned for 2 hours and then sending apologetic emails. this forum is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winter better hurry the fuck up, because at this rate someone is gonna fight in front of uniqlo, and soon.