Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

You really didn't like it?

Lots of stiff acting (by the Hmong cast mainly) and some scenes were rather contrived to show how much of a bigot he was (like the one you mentioned), but I was captivated enough by Clint's performance to let it slide.

Not many people can deliver a line like ("What's it like to kill someone?) "you don't wanna know!" without sounding overly cheesy or just downright silly.

You really didn't like it?

Lots of stiff acting (by the Hmong cast mainly) and some scenes were rather contrived to show how much of a bigot he was (like the one you mentioned), but I was captivated enough by Clint's performance to let it slide.

Not many people can deliver a line like ("What's it like to kill someone?) "you don't wanna know!" without sounding overly cheesy or just downright silly.

yeah the hmong actors were the worst. clint has been pretty much the same in every movie for the past whatever years like edn0b was sorta mentioning... still a badass though i guess.

i never saw the trailer before i saw the movie... i didn't even know what it was gonna be about.

ookay i feel dumb for even asking this because i feel like i already know what the outcome is going to be but....

if somebody in the US is sending something to me in canada, and writes the wrong address on the package/customs slip (an address that doesnt exist) will the "postmaster" contact them before it goes out to correct the mistake? i have never heard of such a situation, and i don't even know HOW they would contact the sender, as you aren't required to list a contact phone number when sending internationally.

i hope im not getting FUCKED :(

are you kidding that movie was terrible

what's up with the single scene with the african americans just so he could call them spooks... atleast go all out and call them niggers.

This makes me wonder if over-rated hack of convenience Spike Lee is going to shoot his mouth off at Clint again for using "racist remarks" :eek: regarding blacks in his films. Chances are, Clint is going to tell him to shut the fuck up again, and chances are, Spike will shut the fuck up again.

ookay i feel dumb for even asking this because i feel like i already know what the outcome is going to be but....

if somebody in the US is sending something to me in canada, and writes the wrong address on the package/customs slip (an address that doesnt exist) will the "postmaster" contact them before it goes out to correct the mistake? i have never heard of such a situation, and i don't even know HOW they would contact the sender, as you aren't required to list a contact phone number when sending internationally.

i hope im not getting FUCKED :(

If the address is fucked, they will only notice when they try to deliver the package, and the place doesn't exist. I've had shit randomly arrive at my doorstep MONTHS after I'd sent it out cause some retarded fuck doesn't know his own address.

If the address is fucked, they will only notice when they try to deliver the package, and the place doesn't exist. I've had shit randomly arrive at my doorstep MONTHS after I'd sent it out cause some retarded fuck doesn't know his own address.

thanks for confirming my fears

FUCK i'll have to try a paypal chargeback tomorrow

Yesterday I eliminated the 4th ranked player in SoCal, LeePuff, and his Game and Watch with a bottom tier character (Samus) in my first major tournament ever. I felt like a G.

And I also eliminated CPU, the ROB that beat Ken at Evo2k8 with a clutch as fuck comeback.

n785270113_5084960_5303.jpg

thanks for confirming my fears

FUCK i'll have to try a paypal chargeback tomorrow

Actually, I just sent something to Canada a week ago...

On the customs slip they ask for a return address, phone number, and secondary return address should the primary addy prove to be incorrect.

On the customs slip they ask for a return address, phone number, and secondary return address should the primary addy prove to be incorrect.

I will remain hopeful for a week then, since in this case I don't want the $ nearly as much as I want the pants

The customs slip I always have to fill out for USPS doesn't ask for any of that. All it has is a box that makes you check whether you want the package returned to sender, abandoned, or to attempt to redeliver.

The customs slip I always have to fill out for USPS doesn't ask for any of that. All it has is a box that makes you check whether you want the package returned to sender, abandoned, or to attempt to redeliver.

yeah, after talking with some folks at USPS i've decided he is full of shit and I'm filing a claim

yeah, after talking with some folks at USPS i've decided he is full of shit and I'm filing a claim

http://webapps.usps.com/customsforms/.

The paper form at the actual post office has another section for a secondary address to send to should it need to be returned. As well as the other stuff Handlethevibe mentioned.

You spoke to someone at USPS on a sunday?

If you like, I'll take a picture of it for you when I'm at the post office tomorrow. Why would i mislead you on something Im not even involved in...damn...Im hurt right now.