Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Wut? I wasn't saying you were wrong or misleading me, I appreciate both of your input. The point is that even if they did have his # they wouldn't know the address(mine) was invalid until it got to canada, and wouldn't have any reason to contact him. And even if they did it wouldn't happen- the package would just get returned to him.

And I just called the 800 number. The lady was in the redelivery scheduling "dept" or something similar.

http://webapps.usps.com/customsforms/.

The paper form at the actual post office has another section for a secondary address to send to should it need to be returned. As well as the other stuff Handlethevibe mentioned.

You spoke to someone at USPS on a sunday?

If you like, I'll take a picture of it for you when I'm at the post office tomorrow. Why would i mislead you on something Im not even involved in...damn...Im hurt right now.

anyone knows what is the material for the raf garbage bags or materials revolving around that? i suppose its nylon or something. them tech-y steez. need to do some research for my final year project. thanks in advanced.

i just got back from mexico last night where it was like 75+ degrees everyday, now im home and its like 40 degrees. im not dealing well with this change

at least with this kind of weather it's more winter/christmasy?

It's starting to hail..

There's a big snow/wind storm going on right now and I love it. I love the way people dress when it's freezing outside -- throwing everything they own on to keep warm.

It just seems more normal to see people bundling up to avoid freezing then it is to see how the public normally dresses. I don't know how to explain it, but it just seems more human, I guess? I mean, putting function as the primary service of the clothes.