Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hrm my post about friends just vanished. anyway...

the world is a strange, really weird fucking place. Well not the place itself, mostly the people that populate it. Each passing day only seems to confirm rather than deny this. And coming from someone as weird as me, I think that counts for something.

fuck everything right now, yo.

+1, and so it is.

my life and world right now is but a series of music and words and the occasional image, still or moving. everything and everyone else in it is just peripheral, so much so that i barely notice they're there. it's kinda nice and calm.

fuckin facebook apps bother me like no other...getting like 3-4 notifications a day tellin me people i havent spoken to in years are drawing assessments of my life and shit. a trillion neg rep to the people who install every single game and virtual pet/plant/rock whatever and proceed to invite you to join...dumbasses are opening their info to the new world order and dont even know it.

no more refreshing!

i can get to last page without clicking on first page of thread.

keep going, just a few more things...now bring back the ppls.

come on, i know you can do it sufu.

no more refreshing!

i can get to last page without clicking on first page of thread.

keep going, just a few more things...now bring back the ppls.

come on, i know you can do it sufu.

No no don't encourage them to fix sufu, we just need more bells and whistles like superstatistics!

my dreams are starting to become more chaotic and fucked up. I attribute it to how unhappy I am.

fuck, I seriously wish this was a constructive funk. At least then I could get something out of it. But no, its a passive one that makes me more and more lethargic as the days pass. Sigh.