Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Stop trying to call everyone out. Stop acting as if you're a student. You're a fucking teacher, it's not professional to talk shit about students. Why the hell are so fucking lazy too? You're the 1st fucking teacher that won't stay after; some people can't make it to class 7am to make up a test.

what are you talking about?

eid al adha is always a certain time during hajj and that time has passed, soooo....

who cares, i want more money. wtf.

honestly, i was almost late to my first class of the day, and i usually take the elevator since it's on the third floor. and so this guy comes out of the elevator, and all the buttons are lit. he seriously presses all the buttons of the elevator before getting out. who the fuck does that!?

even worse!

anyways, under -15C/ -20C it's always too cold to live

it's a bit into december and i'm still able to walk outside with a t-shirt, cardigan, and scarf and still be fine. spoiled california winters, i don't know if i'll be able to handle the cold holidays in france D=

honestly, i was almost late to my first class of the day, and i usually take the elevator since it's on the third floor. and so this guy comes out of the elevator, and all the buttons are lit. he seriously presses all the buttons of the elevator before getting out. who the fuck does that!?

I'm sure a good majority of sufuers do that, or will start to after reading your post.

hold on a sec here

if i am interpreting your post right, it is deeply disturbing

it implies that one: i would masturbate to an image that is one half made up of myself

and two: that the rest of sufu would masturbate to this strange androgynous girl/boy that is one half me and one half my girlfriend

if this interpretation is correct please get your head checked out

ME TOO MAYN. i owe $650 on my credit card and i still need to buy christmas gifts for people. this is bullshizzle mang

oh yea, mofos wont pay me back either. $3500 out to people as loans. bullshizzzle

whenever i lend money to people i pretty much never expect them to pay me back

oddly enough they never do

2nd consecutive all nighter. Can't even bother trying to sleep till 1pm tuesday eastern time. I'm curious to see how my body/mind holds up this 2nd night. Been awake since sunday morning. It's a beautiful thing

The fuck? My roomate and his buddy just won the $1000 beer pong tournament. My friend and i bowed out in the quarterfinals. Fucking shit, man. Lucky assholes.

neither side is one or the other

everything is just sorta fused together. feel me?

i think so anyway

also bouwnt

your rep = epic lulz, damn liar! :P

i meant to post a random thought in here about a drunk guy from boston who tried to buy me and my friend shots at the boris show the other day. Highlights of conversing with him:

"Look at how fucking skinny this guy is!!! (to my friend as if i were not right there) Look at his fucking skinny jeans! and yo yo yo yo yo, you know what i love? HE ROCKS EM!"

"A lot of people think i am an asshole. You know... because of the Boston thing"

"Look at this guys fucking collar! He's a fuckin movie star!"

my friends last name is sugar

"Sugar? Get the fuck out of here! If my name was Sugar I'd get laid all the fucking time! I mean... I already get laid all the fucking time, but you know... Hey ladies... you want some spice? Cause I'm ----- Sugar!"

"YO! Let's go spice on some ladies!"

"Yo Rhode Island is the best state in the union. Know why? Cause it's fuckin true. If your a skater you fucking skate. If your skinny you wear fucking skinny jeans."

When he saw that my shoes had holographic American flags on them he said

"yooooo... i need a chest bump for that"

i obliged, not wanting to offend a large drunken bostonian.

ha i was 5 too 15 years ago so it'd be no use. i need to go back in time, that is all haha.

ha you're pretty south, close to spain. i want beaches, warmth, wine and music.

i envy your location right now.

it's fucking -23C / -9F here daaaaaaaamn

haha. i'd like to go back in time too, but not 1993, not sure the 90's are the best decade to time travel.

it's actually not that warm lately (though i mostly wear tee shirts and leather jacket, but i'm very cold resistant), like around 5-10°C in the afternoon.

but until late october i was going to class in tee shirt at 7am. And the summer is so warmmmm !

Barcelona is like 4h30 away, 2h from the sea, 3h from the snow... 2 minutes from the wine ! I think i did the right choice moving there !

i don't know if i'll be able to handle the cold holidays in france D=

I know you will !

btw, I'll help ya on cote d'ivoire, i can even help you writing it.