Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i burned my tongue on rice.

didnt want to eat too late, no time, too much to do.

and i never thought i was an angry person, but i find myself wishing for bad things to happen to ppl who annoy me.

I always burn the roof of my mouth (there's a name for this but I forget) when I'm eating pizza cos I like it super hot

caked up was funny..what happened

Chocolate news is such a piece of shit show.

God this is so true. Shit is wannabe Chapelles show with terrible writing and skits. I used to like David Allen Grier but now I'm not sure.

I stayed at the Rugby store a half hour more than I needed to today just checking out corny white chicks. It was like corny white milfs shopping with corny white daughters aged 15 and 17. Fuuuuck so many blondes. Clothes were hideous though.Why are designers still putting skulls on shit?

m1sterko, wheres the old avi? it takes me a while to recognize someone when they change their avi.

but no one answered my question, i looked at the rules for the sale thread, but i found nothing. are you allowed only one thread in the supermarket? cause one of mine disappeared, and i dont wanna make it again if its gonna get deleted.

bought 30€ of useless food because of the munchiez :( ... sucks i can't bring it back i actually don't want it.

some girl asked me to grab her a pizza but i was listening to music and didn't hear her... until all the stuff she was carying fell on the ground, so i removed my earbud and did what she want... weird.

1. THe new girl at work gets all up in my face and personal area when she is talking to me. She is sick and i often turn my head. I do not want her cooties

2. Sitting 8 hours in tight jawnz is uncomfortable

So is there any way to recover a hotmail account that somebody has hijacked? They changed the password, changed the secret question, and made the alternate email the same email, so a reset can't be sent out.

Asking for a friend who is dealing with what appears to be an utterly psycho ex-boyfriend.

Random thought: Unsurprisingly, I can't find a single link anywhere in hotmail where I can email a support person, or something.

So is there any way to recover a hotmail account that somebody has hijacked? They changed the password, changed the secret question, and made the alternate email the same email, so a reset can't be sent out.

Asking for a friend who is dealing with what appears to be an utterly psycho ex-boyfriend.

Random thought: Unsurprisingly, I can't find a single link anywhere in hotmail where I can email a support person, or something.

they have to talk to microsoft...