Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I ended up going with a ropa vieja sandwich with swiss cheese. It was a good choice. I am content. Now to write a bunch of lesson plans.

no

its past 4am and im still awake

semi-insomnia and illness dont go well together

already read a bit and wrote a bit, still cant fall asleep

i have to be a human being at 9am tomorrow

browsing sufu probably isnt helping, but i havent got a headache yet but i might as well try to catch all generic symptoms if im gonna be ill.

hatton is gonna get fucked up.

Its definitely happening. Stylewise, Pacquiao will tear him apart.

Floyd Sr said PBF is coming back in 09.

The boxing expert in me says Mayweather by stoppage.

The afficionado/filipino says pacquiao is a fucking game cock whose fight is bigger than his spurs. And i'll call KO 9 like i did for this fight.

I still haven't eaten. I've tried drinking diet root beer to fill me up but it doesn't work. I need meat to be satisfied. I need to make a decision quick as that bbq joint closes in an hour

If at least one animal hasn't died for it, then it's not a meal.

There's a good chance I will be in NYC from the 30th to the 2nd. It will be my first time there, and I'm finding it strange that the main reason a group of us are going isn't actually new years. i'm trying to figure out how I'm reasonably going to be able to fit in at least some of the things I'd like to do/see, since obviously the holiday will fuck with me.

i'm listening to oxmo puccino and i wish i was the south of france on a hot summer night maybe 10-15 years ago. enjoying nice air and herb.

why 15 years ago ?

why 15 years ago ?

shit i replied to that at least twice and it never worked!

well i would like to be the same age, you know. i was just remembering music, shows, movies and magazines from back then. i have an image in my head and i would have liked to experience it! i guess ill have to content myself with a hopefully in the near future visit!

Buy one get on free bbq pulled pork sandwiches was the best thing that could've happened to me today <3 <3 <3

i cant wait for the new season fo flight of the conchords. been waiting for a while now. hopefully the material will be as good as the first season.

anyone feeling summer heights high? i was skeptical at first, but im starting to warm up to it. jonah's dad the the funniest character.

sufu has been really boring lately, not moving fast enough...

I might need to take a hiatus anyway, becuase I'm broke and unemployed, and unlikely going to find another job this year, with christmas around the corner...

:(

yeah i keep on comming back to see whats new, but people arent striking up conversations anymore... its been slow lately, but aweful today. my guess was that some people might not know that you have to keep refreshing sometimes. it took me a sec to figure it out.

the future is confusing to me still.

it always is.

well net etiquette is back up in the building, swagger on a hundred gazillion trillion. I'm probably crazier than the last time my split personality made an appearance on this talk show. All tomatoes, stones and other projectiles of unnamed origins welcome.