Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

random thought: 2 days ago I looked in the mirror and I magically 'embraced' my under eye dark circles. I have hated them forever and would never leave my house without concealer because I looked tired/drugged out/with 2 black eyes, but for some strange reason I am loving how they look now.

You've never seemed like a "tired" person to me, even that one morning. You have eyes that balance it out mebbe?

I wanna wear a dhoti this summer so bad. Like a pair of shorts/long-alladin-pants that you make from wrapping a huge piece of cloth around your waist and legs. Sufu teach me howtodo this!

I love that I can grow my own vegetables here in california. I bought this japanese bell pepper from the japanese market a few weeks back and it was starting to die but I nursed it back to health. Now there's new leaves. Can't wait for this thing to deliver the goods lol.

went to my friend's bbq today. his sister dates an orthodox jew with a plate in his head from a car accident.

one of our friends introduced him to everyone and said, "remember the names, they'll be a quiz later."

his reply:

(knocking audibly on the plate)"i won't fucking remember cause i have a plate in my head! i went through a car window years ago and have a plate in my head, so forgive me. fuck."

can't make this shit up.

You've never seemed like a "tired" person to me, even that one morning. You have eyes that balance it out mebbe?

I wanna wear a dhoti this summer so bad. Like a pair of shorts/long-alladin-pants that you make from wrapping a huge piece of cloth around your waist and legs. Sufu teach me howtodo this!

Dude, I 'm wearing a sheet wrapped in that very fashion as we speak.

went to my friend's bbq today. his sister dates an orthodox jew with a plate in his head from a car accident.

one of our friends introduced him to everyone and said, "remember the names, they'll be a quiz later."

his reply:

(knocking audibly on the plate)"i won't fucking remember cause i have a plate in my head! i went through a car window years ago and have a plate in my head, so forgive me. fuck."

can't make this shit up.

this is absolutely brilliant.

it fucked our whole day up. forgot to mention, first time i met this guy was at my friend's son's christening. he talked to no one and played air guitar, keyboards and drums in succession for 2.5 hours. sat eating at the assigned table with his earphones in.

this is absolutely brilliant.

when they left, one of our friends made a funny.

the girlfriend is a chiro. the bf is a trust funder. they met on eharmony, which boasts 27 levels of compatability.

friend says:

"they both like "the princess bride". she fixes backs, he has a back. what are the other 25 levels?"

i just got back from Indiana Jones. good movie, not great, but good. i enjoyed it.

it goes (in terms of greatness):

Last Crusade

Raider's of the Lost Ark

Temple of Doom

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

they best not make another one though. that would just piss me off.

it also made me happy that i was able to recognize the exact scene i saw them film when i was at yale last summer (watching them film it)

i thought about watching that today but ended up being too lazy to order tickets...so it looks like i made the right choice? Might just wait for DVD...

definitely a good date movie. see it for yourself first though. in fact, to make sure this girl knows you are the shit, sneak in and don't pay for the movie while on the date and she'll probably be all over your rebel-without-a-cause balls.

Don't forget the hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket trick

Dude, I 'm wearing a sheet wrapped in that very fashion as we speak.

FREAKIN' TEACH ME!

Make a youtube or something, this is the next streetwear fashunz...

and I sing *ahem*

Gotta keep

One jump ahead of the breadline

One swing ahead of the sword....

For the longest time i've been searching for the shirt that Michael Jackson had worn in his 1982 beat it video. The shirt with the piano keys on the front, I need that shirt badly..

my wife is insisting on going monday. bad sign: my son asked if harrison ford was indy's dad from the last movie. had to add LaDouche so kids would give a shit I guess.

No way.

I don't care what people say, Harrison Ford still looks damn similar to how he did way back when.

Just wrinklier.