Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest thrashbandicoot

I was just randomly thinking the same thing. Del Toro is supposed to be producing the first H.P. Lovecraft movie as well. My head will explode withsatanic jubilation.

WHY DOESNT MY SIGNATURE WORK. FUCK.

hey trashbandicoot i love your games as a child.. wasvery fun.. good to see you are living up to ur games in ur posts... ur posts r kinda like my little brother's asshole while he is sleeping... while it is good taste and make me feel good, too much trouble for me to put my dick inside

It's really bizarre when posts get deleted by users or mods and then when i check back on the thread all the posts are out of order or on different pages. Was something offensive said recently or did some posters just go back and delete old posts?

i feel like i dont have much right now and need to make a life changing move...

...i saw that blackbird in washington was hiring, so i was thinking about applying and moving there if i somehow got the job...

do it.

10 chars

new will smith summer would-be blockbuster looks like a big ball of shit.

fuck that. its gonna make $120 mil easy in the opening week. and i'm gonna see it. and i'm gonna enjoy it. cause you know what, its the fucking Willenium for the next 992 years, so you better settle into loving Will Smith, lest you dispease the Willoverlords.

I'm moving in my new apt in a few days but I already have some stuff there yet. I went there twice at night and the first time the guy living under my apt came knocking at my door yelling that I woke him up but I was only chilling in my living room not even listening to music or talking loud. Yesterday I was there too drinking with friends looking at stuff on the computer and knitting so we were very quiet and then he starts banging on the ceiling yelling me to shut the fuck up and shit like that.

I was so pissed I called the landlord and the guy is gonna come knock at my door within a week to apologize for his stupid actions.

there's a genius lottery drawing I saw on the news. This lady is selling her house for 200 bucks. The catch is that you have to write an essay along with the 200 dollars. One person gets it and she will refund all the money unless she gets 7000 entries. I thought these kind of drawings were only limited to charitable fund-raising, but apparently not:?

People are doing that shit all over ebay too. Some lady put her slightly used 335Ci convertible up for something like 500 chances, but the total raised was going to be something like $70,000, with a set amount of something like $5,000 going to cancer charity. The math didn't add up too well as you can see.