Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

is there a "shit you love" thread....?

i feel like i am posting in the shit you hate thread too much, but i love more things than i hate.

and i need to sleep.

i just sold 3 pairs of jeans i dont wear and b/c the chick doesnt have enough money, she is paying the rest in painkillers. cant wait.

^Yes there is, I made it...

Could anyone locate a girl like this for me:

431a682264c43eb78e527cfgv6.jpg

She looks like a mix between Chan Marshall and Mary Elizabeth Winstead and I'm in dire need of a girl like this.

Thanks in advance!

edit: just Mary Elizabeth Winstead pure would also make me a happy man, but I hear she's taken...

I'm kinda fascinated by this dude from myfedora.com posted on the shit-talking thread.

I don't think he's fucking around or cosplaying. I think he was supposed to have lived in the 40s and will never be right.

It's like those people who discover the country they were supposed to have been from, they learn the language, marry someone from there, love the food, are more of that country than the inhabitants.

Those types interest me.

nicknapa.jpg

i am jealous of all these pics.

i was driving in my moms car and i kept sniffing, i smelled some weed...but i couldn't find anything. :(

i need to smoke soon.

Nothing against juelz, but I hate post like this. This adds nothing to a topic. Girls tend to do this alot.

Just like in real life, when you are chilling with them and they are talking about some bullshit that you don't really care about, but don't say anything becuse you don't want to call them out.

Once I was at a coffee shop in the west village on Hudson street.

Tons of celebs used to go there, and this day Lou Reed himself was hanging out.

He was a total casualty , all bedraggled and feeble. He had some young chick as a helper who paid his bill and threw away his trash.

It's kind of narrow in there, and when he got up to leave, he had to walk past where I was sitting. I swear, I'm almost positive, that he pushed his crotch into my back on purpose.

I didn't know whether to be totally nauseated or kind of flattered. Lou fuckin Reed and all.

Nothing against juelz, but I hate post like this. This adds nothing to a topic. Girls tend to do this alot.

Just like in real life, when you are chilling with them and they are talking about some bullshit that you don't really care about, but don't say anything becuse you don't want to call them out.

This is the random thoughts thread. Can you really NOT be adding anything to the topic? There IS no topic..

Blicero, not only should you be flattered but you should also be honored. I'm sure it's not every day that the legend Lou Reed chooses to bestow the dong shuffle upon someoneone's back.

This is the random thoughts thread. Can you really NOT be adding anything to the topic? There IS no topic..

my post was the random thought. her's was a random thought too, but it was in the weed topic where concrete discussions are held. she should have posted here

what concerns me is whether he actually believes he is from a late 30's/early 40's Noir crime novel... talks in a phoney Humphrey Boggart accent and smokes Lucky Strikes, writes things down on the inside of match books, uses a rotary payphone to make shady business deals and to contact informants, etc. etc.

i wonder what this guy does for a living?