Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

So I've got a job offer for a Chrysler factory. I've got a tab open in FireFox to confirm the offer but but I'm so scared I won't pass the drug test that I haven't clicked it yet.

It's been two hours :(

yo i'll sell you my piss

So I've got a job offer for a Chrysler factory. I've got a tab open in FireFox to confirm the offer but but I'm so scared I won't pass the drug test that I haven't clicked it yet.

It's been two hours :(

i remember during high school there was a rumor that cranberry juice would clean out your system for a drug test. so you would occasionally some guys walking around with those big gallon jugs of cranberry juice cause they had a call backs for job interviews.

Nothing against juelz, but I hate post like this. This adds nothing to a topic. Girls tend to do this alot.

Just like in real life, when you are chilling with them and they are talking about some bullshit that you don't really care about, but don't say anything becuse you don't want to call them out.

i sry.... :(

been browsing sufu on and off at work today...looks like this place has become a full blown nuthouse at this point, and i am fuckin lovin it.

Let's hope Nurse Ratchet doesn't disturb the peace.

god damn,

he shoulda gained dominance over her

image?id=77159&rendTypeId=4

e-hug for your drunk dad. but how old are you julz?? -__-??

thanks. :) and i'm 23...bday in august tho!

get in that ass before bed????

i'm still confused....and still really high.

wonder if anyone has come up with a cigarette/cigar flavored ice cream...

not sleeping sucks, last night was the first in weeks i've had a decent rest, about 6-7 hours and when i woke up i didn't want to. Surprising considering my body's adjusted to waking up around 6 AM on the dot most days.

I'm just posting to get to the next page of this thread quicker. I don't know if i can take seeing that fedora kid on this page anymore.

who gets moar random ass: McNulty or that Henry VIII dude on the Tudors?

so another that watches The Tudors!! :)

i love that show but not a lot of ppl watch it...i'm really sad this sunday is the season finale. :(

and i have no idea who gets more random ass.

lemme help you out there

Are you also ballin' on 50post per page?

I was having dinner tonight (I'm living with my friends parents for a month while I'm on vacation) and his mom (in her thick polish accent) says "I heard Sex in City movie was not good, that is a shame". So big Rafal (head of the household, 70 hour a week Polish workaholic and generally terrifying man) turns to me and says "I never understand zis sex in the city thing, all women love it, I always prefer sex in the bushes".

8 year olds can talk forever about nothing. it's endlessly fascinating.

i graduated my religious school earlier tonight. i'm not a religious person, but i was proud that i stuck with it for so long.

whatevs.

i think sufu proves your first point to a t.

8 year olds can talk forever about nothing. it's endlessly fascinating.

i graduated my religious school earlier tonight. i'm not a religious person, but i was proud that i stuck with it for so long.

whatevs.