Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

If you are short (or appear short because you have a long torso and short Tyrannosaurus rex-like limbs), however, you will want to avoid cutting the body in half with a blazer and off-color pants combo, as it will accentuate your lack of length.

yeah if the blazer is like hip length :P but a waist (or above-waist) length jacket paired with dark pants is one of the most slimming looks for a woman and elongates the look of the leg, especially with a heel.

I know what you need. And it isn't pain meds.

oh for real?

okay, i what i need to do is go make a confession.

c u there!

yeah if the blazer is like hip length :P but a waist (or above-waist) length jacket paired with dark pants is one of the most slimming looks for a woman and elongates the look of the leg, especially with a heel.

I was thinking of dudes I see wearing a navy blazer and khaki pants, which usually doesn't look very good unless the guy is a classically preppy-looking guy.

I do love short jackets on women, though.

i almost bought the dior ankle straps in black today but got greeted at home with a 4k mortgage bill and a $400 gas bill.

man i can't fuckin wait any longer i am gonna call Joyce to see if their pre sale is on yet...i feel a compulsive urge to buy something as i havent done so in a while

hey buddy

8:49

whoa hey

8:50

whats up

8:52

it is raining on my tent right now and my fingers are cold so i'm going to bed

night

internet in a tent?

crazy, night!

8:54

lol i know it is so funny

8:54

night

I just spent the last three hours trying to make sense of my work time this year, so I could finally write up some invoices. I was pretty good about keeping track of my hours until a month ago, when I started writing them on anything that was around -- random receipts, notebooks, whatever. I'm still missing three weeks of times. I almost want to be employed full time instead of contracting stuff.