Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

can you develop some sort of bacterial abnormality by eating too much yogurt?

yes. its not like bad bacteria as far as i can tell, but if you're lactose intolerant, it can trigger some sort of reaction. it's the cultures in the yogurt sorta like overloading your system.

something along those lines happened to me. ate yogurt in the mornings for about 2 weeks straight and i had a hole in my tongue because of it. eventually after stopping it went away.

i've been to san francisco quite a few times and for some reason i associate that city with jet lag.

visiting my USF friend back in my college days made for some interesting trips...took him for his first lap dance and on the drive home he was goin full speed blasting Edison Chen in the whip like he just did a hit and run

best city for just walkin around is Tokyo or Paris

I have this strange fear of being sent back in time, and then when it becomes known that I'm from the future, I'm summoned to the King to give him my knowledge.

But I'm unable to explain the most basic facts about chemistry, physics, biology, electricity, internal combustion machines or history, so I'm put to death.

Make it up.

Or, singlehandly prevent global with pre-emptive anti industialism.

i've been to san francisco quite a few times and for some reason i associate that city with jet lag.

visiting my USF friend back in my college days made for some interesting trips...took him for his first lap dance and on the drive home he was goin full speed blasting Edison Chen in the whip like he just did a hit and run

best city for just walkin around is Tokyo or Paris

I think Paris is a great walking city, can't say I know Tokyo, but for the most part, London is very walkable. When I was there last summer, I stayed in Bloomsbury and was able to navigate most of the city without resorting to taking the tube everywhere. I guess its a matter of being centrally located. I did take the tube a fair bit, regardless of how much walking I did...

Paris was actually incredibly easy to navigate by foot. I enjoyed that part of the trip (in terms of walking) than the London part... so maybe I'm wrong and I can disavow my previous statement... haha

Guest chemi

if you're looking for a mysterious part of sf, get lost in the south east corner

(sunnydale housing projects is gully. i saw wesley pipes creepin around there a few times)

they target different demographics

Men's Vogue is more high society, kinda like a Vanity Fair with mens fashion...Men's GQ is more approachable for the college age to working man in their 20's-30's, more street friendly looks. The only thing worth reading in Men's GQ is Glenn O'Brien's column.

the best mens mag is L'Uomo Vogue...dont understand a word of whats goin on in there but i find the portraits fascinating, especially the shots of 60s and 70s decadence.

Men's Non-No is good for street snapshots and Huge is great for the styled photo shoots.

I have subscriptions to both Mens Non- No and GQ and find both to be entertaining in their own way.. GOB's columns are pretty damn stimulating on the brain.. Good read..

I'll take a dive into this L 'Uomo Vouge

the best mens mag is L'Uomo Vogue...dont understand a word of whats goin on in there but i find the portraits fascinating, especially the shots of 60s and 70s decadence.

I whole-heartedly agree... there is an English translation of some of the more important articles at the back of the mag so you can actually comprehend some of the text if you are interested.

both are good in there own way... i was talking about the reissue though. i'm in great shape.

there are some real gems hidden in most of the beach boys albums too... i guess they would only let him make a couple of his own songs per record or something... i need to listen to more of that...

his best songs were the ones that sound kind of romantic and wistful but you can tell the madness and confusion that was brewing beneath that angelic voice. My favorites are probably "Don't Talk (put your head on my shoulder)", "Caroline No" and "Don't worry baby".

i'm confused, how long is the school term in the United States? do all post-secondary students have exams around this time? i'm in Canada, and as far as i know everybody is done near or around the end of April =/