Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

neon yellow. I'm serious.

you gotta christopher kane that outfit.

yellow pants for work, though? o: what about blue pants and a neon yellow top under the grey jacket?

i really like talking to alot of the people on styleforum about politics and such, but, aside from the folks who are redundant to sufu, i almost never understand the clothes they wear and what constitutes as good. looks like a bunch of upper east siders slumming it. just don't get it. the suits i get, but the weekend/evening wear stuff is ....

i got told by text someone i was close to had died when i was about to leave for london,, when i was in london i got a text about someone else being dead,, was really fuckin weird and confusing.. it took coming back to nz to actually grieve instead of just feeling isolated

i have no random thoughts today

That's horrible.

I got the text right before I got on the plane back to Vancouver --- I was kind of like, um, is this a joke? I wasn't really close to this guy, but I had been his friend. It's so surreal for it to happen...especially just reading a little note about it, instead of being actually told by someone, or reading the obituary or something.

i really like talking to alot of the people on styleforum about politics and such, but, aside from the folks who are redundant to sufu, i almost never understand the clothes they wear and what constitutes as good. looks like a bunch of upper east siders slumming it. just don't get it. the suits i get, but the weekend/evening wear stuff is ....

There's hints of nasty cruel yuppy conservative conciet peppered all over Style Forum and it creeps me the fuck out. I guess the capitalists are very proud or defensive about how they justify their wardrobe.

The Apple store replaced my iPod today, I don't get why they can't just make a reliable model that doesn't need replacing.

i need pain meds, now. now. now. now. now.....

mother fuck pain.

my friend and i shared a club sandwich and fries and by the time the other ppl came that were meeting us, we left and left them with the bill. ha.

It's gray if you use American English, grey if you use British English.

---

Sometimes I wonder whether I am just hyperattentive to detail or whether

I am actually OC.

--

My friends and I are going to each buy a pair of slim-fitting RRL white jeans and start a gang of sorts, except we're going to be more of a go-to-the-gay-club-and-sing-karaoke-in-our-white-denim-and-then-party-our-ass-off-downtown kind of gang rather than the take-over-a-street-corner-and-fuck-up-people-who-don't-pay-us-respects kind of gang.

^ imo you shouldn't wear the same color blazer and pants unless they came together as a set! you can wear it with lots of colors... black, maroon, navy blue, white, etc. :)

If you are short (or appear short because you have a long torso and short Tyrannosaurus rex-like limbs), however, you will want to avoid cutting the body in half with a blazer and off-color pants combo, as it will accentuate your lack of length.

Some of them are just asking for it.

A male dolphin's member is roughly S-shaped, tapered at the end. If you are in the water with them, it is best to support the dolphin on his side, just under the water, with one hand, and handle him with the other. Male dolphins, I find, tend to prefer the base of the penis to be gently massaged and squeezed, as well as gently rubbed along its length. It feels very much like the rest of the dolphin (ie. smooth and rubbery to the touch, but firmer). It doesn't take long for the male to ejaculate, around 40 seconds to a minute, and this is usually accompanied by either shuddering just prior to ejaculating, and thrusting and tail-arching during ejaculation. The force of ejaculation can be powerful at times, so it is best to keep your face out of the line of fire, or keep his member underwater. You can attempt to lick and suck on the end of it while masturbating as well, but be warned, do not try to give full throat, and get the hell out of the way before he ejaculates! A male dolphin could snap your neck in an accidental thrust, and that would be the end of that relationship.