Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest winq

how the fuck do peopel have this jizz happening?

are they on macs or somethin?

ive never had this happen unintentionally during mah posting career

since i started working full time for the summer i've pretty much done nothing but work, then go home, dick around on the computer and go to bed. i haven't been hanging out with like, anyone. i have to stop being such a recluse and force myself to start seeing my friends more, even though im so tired by the end of the day

what's it called when someone is looking at you, and the second you look at them, they look away?

i always thought it was blushing, but apparently blushing is something completely different.

ha, i think they call this creepin'

what's it called when someone is looking at you, and the second you look at them, they look away?

i always thought it was blushing, but apparently blushing is something completely different.

I'm curious, too.

And if there's a name for when you're walking toward someone and you both step to the same side then do it again and again, and who knows? MAYBE AGAIN!? :eek:.

Also: HELP. In Microsoft Word, when I highlight something, if I hit a letter, it doesn't replace the highlighted text, it just places the new letter/wordz at the beginning or end of the highlighting. How the FUCK do I fix this? It's not the "Insert" button because that overrides all existing text no matter what.

Assuming all of this was flirtatious I'd call it eye flirting/fucking.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Eye+Flirting

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eye+fuck

goddamn, how much rep points can jpgm give out, i shot to a 79 even after jcot negrepped me. jpgm is my hero.

no offense i just wanted to see whos rep was stronger... I knew he would rep you when you tounged his gooch so i negged to see if i could bring you back to grey or even red.. sorry bout that... was just an experiment..

he won :(

i cut my thumb threading my eyebrows and now my laptop charger cord burned and i burned my other thumb.

and now i have to buy a new charger cord.

it is not my night. :(