Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

YEAHHHHHH. I need a drink. And I need to find out WHERE in North York i'm staying.

And also book my flight from TO back home to SF…it's like $500. :(

nah, I have azn boy metabolism for life. I could eat more but it wouldn't do anything for me. I just save time by not eating. I remembered the other day how in high school I used to skip lunch and use the half hour to take care of my other shit, and save my lunch money for other stuff.

I had a grad party go wrong, and punched a kid in the face and had to do a swing by the ER to get my hyperextended thumb wrapped in a splint, 8 hours before my college graduation. We had to crop my cast out of my triumphant grad photo, so you can't see my diploma in the photo anymore. :(

Fuck. I'm hungry.

nah, I have azn boy metabolism for life. I could eat more but it wouldn't do anything for me. I just save time by not eating. I remembered the other day how in high school I used to skip lunch and use the half hour to take care of my other shit, and save my lunch money for other stuff.

You're right. I don't lose weight when I omit meals…I've just chosen to eat a shit ton all the time.

The receptionist at the hospital I went to today was unexpectedly hot. Corny white girl with glasses. I was gonna holler at her with something like 'we should go out for drinks after I get my unknown disease sorted out' but decided to give that a rest. Maybe next time.

sure, I'll remember to send them out after I die. From what I gather they probably don't have a post office in hell, so you may have to wait while I reincarnate as a blonde haired/bue eyed Estonian runway model who will gallavant around between the globe's sleaziest electro dives during modeling assignments.

I went outside for a smoke and ended up talking to the girl living upstairs. She is smoking hot.

At least the view from the patio looking up I couldn't complain. Oh, I'm totally moving out tomorrow. Bye bye corny white girls.

He filled up a recently vacant room.

I'm moving out of New York to finish shooting the Superfuture portrait series. Superfuture will always be a part of that apartment…he's fucking takin' his waywts in my spot now!

ugh, I'm so fucking sick and have been for the last week. I'm having a bday dinner with my mom and dad tomorrow and it's gonna suck to be sick and have to sit through hours of being told I should get a job and whatnot. I don't want to work this summer. I don't even spend on anything but the occasional bus ticket. bleh.

I can't tell if this should go here or in superconfessional.

have been called lemonhead by friends for many moons. btw, i bench 515. ruptured a disk in my back last month, so i've been going light. i actually may still have some video from an old power-lifting competition- i used to weigh 285 but scaled down to look more "normal". i have failed.