fade to black2

Guest what job

yea i'll try out some genesis games when I get home

but Contra III man.. I honestly cannot get past the first board

this ish takes patience and memorization

yea i'll try out some genesis games when I get home

but Contra III man.. I honestly cannot get past the first board

this ish takes patience and memorization

Yeah man, the contra series is hard as shit. I remember my buddy and I would sit around as kids trying for hours to beat contra games. We finally beat Super-C with Game Genie. The last level would have been impossible without it. I don't think you're supposed to beat contra games without code.

05.jpg

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers.

Still a great game.

this is the first game i ever had and still one of my favorites.

1963.jpg

ONE BILLION +RAPES

I downloaded a fucking n64 emulator just to play this jawn on my computer the other day

best game evar

Slippy is a buttslut though

ONE BILLION +RAPES

I downloaded a fucking n64 emulator just to play this jawn on my computer the other day

best game evar

ummm jj. you haven't lived till you get the snes version. shit is off the chain.

im gonna have to go with:

keen4title.gif

and or

attachment.php?attachmentid=283124&stc=1&d=1200606934

but if i had to pick RPG's/serious games:

Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg

Final_Fantasy_3_SNES_ScreenShot1.jpg

(final fantasy VI, depending on the country)

best of the best:

chrono_trigger-2.jpg

and i don't remember all the others i love

PS.

Mega%20Man%20X.gif

ONE BILLION +RAPES

best game evar

Falco was a badass's badass. I loved that he didn't take any guff from anybody.

Falco2.jpg

Falco1.jpg

ummm jj. you haven't lived till you get the snes version. shit is off the chain.

im gonna have to go with:

keen4title.gif

I had this and it was so great. I never got very far though. Mega Man X wasn't very good to be honest, I prefer the originals.

And RPGs are the worst genre of video games ever.

I was so amazed as a 9 year old when I figured out that if you took the hardest path you could save your dad. And how fucking awesome was the rumble pack? In that mission where you had to blow up the factory as the tank, it went for like a minute.

I had this and it was so great. I never got very far though. Mega Man X wasn't very good to be honest, I prefer the originals.

I was so amazed as a 9 year old when I figured out that if you took the hardest path you could save your dad. And how fucking awesome was the rumble pack? In that mission where you had to blow up the factory as the tank, it went for like a minute.

word on the rumble pack. I am, however, a shameless cheat code-user. you have not lived until you have had unlimited bombs and continuous blue double lasers.

^i somehow don't believe that. it's gotta be edited. megaman X, and all the following games are off the chain.

i never actually had commander keen for snes (never had an snes in the first place), but back in the day, my dad had a windows 3.1 with Doom, Heretic, Commander Keen, and Myst on it and i used to play it all day long. i do like megaman x, and i always thought the originals were a little hokey. i was always down with that post-post apocalyptic vibe it had.

and you cannot hate on chrono trigger, FFIII, or SoM

it's blasphemy.

The Blade Runner PC Game

143.2.jpg3413-blade2.jpg

cover_clocktower.gif

2222mu5.jpg

surroundedlg.jpg

BLASTER MASTER (NES)

gc.jpg

GENERAL CHAOS (Genesis)

Pirates_Gold_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg

Pirates! Gold (Genesis)

Al%20Qadim%20-%20The%20Genies%20Curse_2.png

Al Quadim: The Genies Curse (PC, This game is STILL SO GOOD)

20-1.jpg

t7gpic.jpg

I always liked PC Adventure and Mystery games the most, though.

The Blade Runner PC Game

143.2.jpg3413-blade2.jpg

while this game was beautifully done, especially for when it was made, it definitely lacked in the gameplay part. i thoroughly enjoyed it, but i'm still waiting for them to do a competent and awesome remake that is A) not shitty B) is just as awesome as the movie C) has malcolm mcdowell doing a voice (he voiced another classic cyberpunk game for playstation, though the name now escapes me...)

OMG now that I am in nerd mode I just remembered another precious gem from my childhood.

kq6boxart_2.jpg

RESCUE DAT PRINCESS AYBAYBAY

i downloaded this game and never played it. but i downloaded it forever ago on my mom's now deceased windows 98 gateway laptop (holla back 64m RAM n 56k internet)