Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest jmatsu
dunno, i kind of like them. they offered to take superdenim. sufu should take them up on that.

yeah they can have superdenim.

Bay Area rap is the worst shit I've ever heard. It's only getting worse, too, sense half of it is being done by high school kids who rap about wearing tight pants. Christopher Wallace must be rolling over in his grave.

XC7qxprtRjQ

Guest Phrost
Hi!

I see you have been making some pretty nice jackets. Im actually wokring on one myself, but i dont have any recipe so its coming out pretty crooked and weird lol so i was wondering if you maybe had one you could send me? Thanks

Martin from Norway

Martin from Norway, what? Oh ok, here's my jacket pattern, all of my stuff, my car keys, my dog, my soul, and you should rub my girlfriend here with your index finger and thumb before going to bed each night. Thanks and enjoy my stuff.

reputation.gif

if pilates help her get that kinda ass i'm signing up cos lunges and squats only got me so far ):

It will, I and my wife will attest. The shit where you lay on your side and scissor your legs back and forth will KILL your glute muscles.

try these:

6bIz5bhqI5M

Yb_9T7MdHhw

mMu7t9KDkfo

butt implants?

i really think its muscles.

look at those arms from the pic i posted. o_o plus she goes to the gym a lot..if only i wasn't so damn lazy -_________-

speaking of lazy i found a way to get around the links in CP not working. just click on the user last posted and the link on their profile and you're gold.