Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

same, i had lots of them, i think my dying 2G nano will be the last one unless they make 32gb version of the nano soon (i don't want a classic because i've had too much issues with hd powered ipods) otherwise i'll get a sandisk fuze 8gb + a 16gb microsd. but it doesn't sync with itunes which sucks.

same, i had lots of them, i think my dying 2G nano will be the last one unless they make 32gb version of the nano soon (i don't want a classic because i've had too much issues with hd powered ipods) otherwise i'll get a sandisk fuze 8gb + a 16gb microsd. but it doesn't sync with itunes which sucks.

sandisk fuzes accept microsds?

do they have apps?

sandisk fuzes accept microsds?

do they have apps?

yep and no

sandisk-sansa-fuze.jpg

doesn't look bad and have a better music quality (i own good in ear eadphones and my mp3s usually never under 192kpbs, so it counts). but the menu design doesn't seem that good. it also can record voice and has radio (who cares?), and is much cheaper than the nano.

Just inherited an ipod mini(nano?) from my little sister. First time owning an ipod. Is there any program that makes ipods just a drag and drop instead of using itunes? Also is there anything that I can do so that it uses my music directory folder names and organization thats on my computer on the ipod?

Floola and Sharepod.

Try both out and see which you prefer.

As for organising, the only thing I can think of is editing those IDv3 or whatever they're called, tags? It's kinda late where I am and I dun get what you mean.

that's cool. i need to visit asia with friends one of this days.

here you get the reprobative face when you look (and actually still are) drunk/high at 8am stumbling home. they should just mind their own (shitty) business.

nah u know she aint wearin nothin twice

fierce as hell though, all over gold shit with sequins and dangly jewels n shit with a furry rabbit (?) tail, ill tights and a cleavage like damn

later on she was on some silver tip, also had a black thang at some point, and a white wedding dress looking jawn except of course always showin them legs

nah u know she aint wearin nothin twice

fierce as hell though, all over gold shit with sequins and dangly jewels n shit with a furry rabbit (?) tail, ill tights and a cleavage like damn

later on she was on some silver tip, also had a black thang at some point, and a white wedding dress looking jawn except of course always showin them legs

fap fap fap fap fap fap.

I kind of want to go to lollapalooza again this year. The headliners are terrible compared to last year, but the biggest problem for me is there are so many good sets that suffer schedule conflicts :(

Can't comprehend how people enjoy giant festivals. Sound is awful, surrounded by smelly fuckers, and odds of being able to see anything is slim.

I love my older iPod nano, and I'm not really a fan of Apple products. Never buy a first generation of anything they do. I would quite like a 16gig one though. I like the IDEA of an iPod touch, but I don't think I could use anything that damn BIG any more for music.

^ well i wouldn't consider it a remedy... and it implies you can move off your bed.

you can drink water then go back to sleep, repeat if necessary

and avoid coffee

i usually eat a lot of food and drink a lot of water before going to bed when i'm drunk, even when i'm crawling drunk to my bed. i felt a huge hangover reduction since i started doing this. i also avoid cheap alcohol and all chemical ones.

on a side note, i was told to reduce my alcohol consumption for at least a few weeks and drink a lot of water, which i would have done anyway. and hum i think it had a positive influence on my body and mind since i don't feel foggy anymore and feel better inside, no more stomachache. but honestly it'll be funnier when i start partying again.

seen a girl i haven't seen in awhile, i was really close to her back in HS like freshman to jr.

she disapeared back in the middle of jr year, turns out she was raped by 3 guys, she went to "hang out" with a guy she liked and they ened up raping her, she told her mom what happend and her mother got her a oneway ticket to oregon to live with her grandmother. so i seen her tonite and she gave me the lowdown while we were smoking outside turns out shes a prostitute now...pretty crazy when i found out i didnt know what to say, she talked about everything so casually like its normal, laughing about it etc so i was really clueless on how to respond.

it was pretty sad hearing her story though cause i was close to her and she was a really cute girl back in highschool blonde hair + freckles,tall, fit, always dressed well(for a corny white girl)

now shes gained some weight and looks drugged out like a dirty whitegirl

this is the third girl i know that has been raped/molested both of the other girls are strippers.

I deal with hangovers by drinking as much water as possible before going to bed, having a bottle of water and some STRONG painkillers by my bed when I go to sleep, if possible setting an alarm to go off about 4 hours after I go to bed so I can take painkillers then and by avoiding cheap beer and red wine.

Then again, I also don't drink that much now.