Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

One door closes, another door opens. Had no joy with the recruitment agency I was talking to about a possible junior designer job but just now had an email from a good studio in London about some work/a possible placement with them. Sounds hopeful as they contacted me, rather than me contacting them. They're exactly what I'm looking for right now, a "cool" agency that uses a lot of illustration mixed with type. Fingers hella crossed. Hopefully going up to see them towards the end of the week.

Edit : : going up to see them Friday afternoon.

A hangover isn't bad if you can use a computer, bad hangovers leave you unable to lift your head off the pillow or open your eyes.
while i completly agree with you it still can be his worst which means the actual worst is coming.

nah the worst was over when i posted this. i posted it like at 6 pm and i woke up at 1 pm. and yeah i was lying in bed for like half an hour before i could summon the energy to even head to the bathroom

I deal with hangovers by drinking as much water as possible before going to bed, having a bottle of water and some STRONG painkillers by my bed when I go to sleep, if possible setting an alarm to go off about 4 hours after I go to bed so I can take painkillers then and by avoiding cheap beer and red wine.

Then again, I also don't drink that much now.

i usually drink about a liter of water before bed after a night of drinking but i was way too out of it by the time i got to bed that it just didnt happen, so yeah

one man's waste is another man's soap! :cool:

uh... what?

seen a girl i haven't seen in awhile, i was really close to her back in HS like freshman to jr.

she disapeared back in the middle of jr year, turns out she was raped by 3 guys, she went to "hang out" with a guy she liked and they ened up raping her, she told her mom what happend and her mother got her a oneway ticket to oregon to live with her grandmother. so i seen her tonite and she gave me the lowdown while we were smoking outside turns out shes a prostitute now...pretty crazy when i found out i didnt know what to say, she talked about everything so casually like its normal, laughing about it etc so i was really clueless on how to respond.

it was pretty sad hearing her story though cause i was close to her and she was a really cute girl back in highschool blonde hair + freckles,tall, fit, always dressed well(for a corny white girl)

now shes gained some weight and looks drugged out like a dirty whitegirl

this is the third girl i know that has been raped/molested both of the other girls are strippers.

always a hipster grifter concepts

where's the rest of the fight????

yea there has to be a part 2 somewhere

how can you leg swipe

hahaha

if pilates help her get that kinda ass i'm signing up cos lunges and squats only got me so far ):

butt implants?