Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

never works for me either.

booze and/or weed works well.

i use booze most of the time but im trying to quit drinking, for me my mind just doesnt shut off just keep thinking about random stuff,

my mind is constantly churning out shit for me to think about .

pinching doesnt work either. I've been thinking about just not sleeping for a day or so n sleep at the proper time

same here i keep thinking about stuff and getting up to check stuff on the internet or writing down ideas or todos...

not sleeping is a good solution but you need to be able to do it e.g not having anything to do during the day.

this girl from school and i have been flirting on and off for about a year. I had not talked to her for over a month when i met her randomly last saturday, we decided to meet this week and she invited me over last night.

we had such a nice time, just talking and having fun.

I REALLY LIKE HER, THIS GOTTA TURN INTO SOMETHING GOOD

same here i keep thinking about stuff and getting up to check stuff on the internet or writing down ideas or todos...

not sleeping is a good solution but you need to be able to do it e.g not having anything to do during the day.

"yeah man, he took his brains out (to swim, to sleep?)

it's cool"

Me and dizzhizz went grocery shopping today, and he asked me 'why are you buying all this shit?' and I replied 'dude I have to cook for the midnight snacks with Scott. M thread' and he completely understood.

Me and dizzhizz went grocery shopping today, and he asked me 'why are you buying all this shit?' and I replied 'dude I have to cook for the midnight snacks with Scott. M thread' and he completely understood.

is chicken the go? this wasnt at midnight, but was done purely due to the mention of chicken in that thread also... (0)

bbq'd chicken, pumkin and corn soup...

12d8904e.jpg

79021300.jpg

Sitting in an Apple store teaching myself the shortcuts I usually do on a PC, since I might switch over due to a student discount.

Slept on a friend's couch for a few hours, and can't even go home due to an open house viewing all afternoon. Might as well stay out until work.

Pizza is best at 3am with a stomach full of booze.

it's that time of the year again where i need to find out what i am gonna give my lil bro for his birfday

got any funky ideas sufu?

a camera. even if it's film? find something on craigslist.

me? i like tires. so if anybody on sufu ever wants to get me anything, I could use some Michelin Pilot Sport Cups or Advan AD08s... PM me for sizes.