Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

besides the rain, i do not mind it one bit. no dying from thirst, no running in to any establishment with a/c just to cool off, no swamp ass, no complaining of the heat+humidity, no sticky clothes, no sticky balls or hot ass subway stations. weather is pretty much perfectly comfortable and girls are still showing legs. weather gets +rep from me. :)

Guest Phrost

check it obama da best president alive fuck everybody else he gotta different style but da shit ill and he so gangsta and dis speech go hard as hell (dis mii shit) YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ghana_speech_blog1.JPG

ghana_speech_blog2.JPG

Oh man.

Also, I updated to Firefox 3.5.

It's lost half of my passwords in the upgrade.

Fuck dis shit. Even if I don't visit a website anymore, I want to know at least I have the password just in case I want to start posting/viewing again.

Also, I just realised that a kid I used to go to school with now has a robot leg.

Apparently, they were getting him prepped for a heart op, because he always had a problem with his. Ends up losing a leg.

Just inherited an ipod mini(nano?) from my little sister. First time owning an ipod. Is there any program that makes ipods just a drag and drop instead of using itunes? Also is there anything that I can do so that it uses my music directory folder names and organization thats on my computer on the ipod?

^ yes and occasionally deletes your entire library if you try to attach it to another computer... ;)

it actually tells you that it will delete your music before you sync with a different computer, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Guest on-display

My macbook died whats the best way/program to transfer music to my apple formatted ipod from a pc? without erasing my existing music on it.

Guest jmatsu
like alexander wang wasn't enough of a hack, now he's ripping off one of my fav jap designers thinking no one will notice cause he has more notoriety. dick. >,<

can't wait for men's!!

My macbook died whats the best way/program to transfer music to my apple formatted ipod from a pc? without erasing my existing music on it.

you can't. pc's can write on HFS formatted drive such as your ipod.

you can't. pc's can write on HFS formatted drive such as your ipod.

he can put the music from his ipod onto the windows machine (using yamipod or some other software), then format his ipod for windows use and link it to the new itunes library, and then transfer both his old music and the new songs onto the ipod.