Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

lol

$40 for pretending to be my friend for a few hours (paramus, nj)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-07-11, 6:39PM EDT

I need a female in her twenties to pretend to be my friend for a few hours in front of my parents on 7/19. I am going on a trip with a male friend, but I told them that I am going with a female friend. I also need a little help carrying luggage (a backpack, a tent, and a sleeping bag). Please include a picture of yourself in your response. Women only please.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

* Compensation: no pay

PostingID: 1265223753

a camera. even if it's film? find something on craigslist.

hmmm he already has a nifty digicam, so no deal. thanks for the input though

maybe i'll just buy five pairs of cheap shades over at asos make a corny selection. yeah i think he'd like that, also i could probably keep a pair for myself that way :P

fuck a (canadian) winter (-13F to -31F :()

Only -31? Shit man, where I am it hits -40(F=C) at least once. That is when the phrase "holy fuck its cold out" just ceases to cut it.

That being said, I've done a full day of skiing with a high of -29C. That was a smart day.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

<3