Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have come to the conclusion that in every single Asian romantic dramedy there is some girl in distress and the guy has to piggyback her to safety. Then they play some heroic music and it cuts to commercial with the screenshot of him looking super chivalrous and the girl in total despair.

I have come to the conclusion that in every single Asian romantic dramedy there is some girl in distress and the guy has to piggyback her to safety. Then they play some heroic music and it cuts to commercial with the screenshot of him looking super chivalrous and the girl in total despair.

that's how it is in real life too, man.

So, I was issued a refund by a YJA service that lost an auction I was using them for on the 19th of July, and it is listed as complete on my Paypal. However, I haven't seen any of the money in either my paypal or my bank account. Whasssusspsppsps? Paypal is hard to contact. :(

So, I was issued a refund by a YJA service that lost an auction I was using them for on the 19th of July, and it is listed as complete on my Paypal. However, I haven't seen any of the money in either my paypal or my bank account. Whasssusspsppsps? Paypal is hard to contact. :(

do you remember if you happened to pay by credit card? lol if you did, it just refunds to the card. if not, email them give them the transaction number and shit

I have emetophobia and I really want somebody to like, rationalize how vomit is usually viewed to me. I hear so many stories about how somebody got really drunk and puked on the floor and people just clean it up like no big deal. I mentioned how somebody throws up in pretty much every movie recently and somebody told me it was because barf is funny. I can not even fathom