Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i usually cook the most intricate meals exploding with all sorts of ingredients

but today i made a very simple lunch and its freakin bomb

i'm wondering if i've got it all backwards

i usually cook the most intricate meals exploding with all sorts of ingredients

but today i made a very simple lunch and its freakin bomb

i'm wondering if i've got it all backwards

simplicity is very complex. When you are working with very few ingredients it becomes a matter of truly knowing those ingredients well - like specialization in industry.

I kind of do the same thing sometimes, but recently I've been on a very simple kick - like 4 ingredients max for meals.

simplicity is very complex. When you are working with very few ingredients it becomes a matter of truly knowing those ingredients well - like specialization in industry.

I kind of do the same thing sometimes, but recently I've been on a very simple kick - like 4 ingredients max for meals.

spent a long time thinking the more complex the meal the better but i wisened up. i think a lot of people mask the natural flavours in meat and fish with random shit and it ends up ruining it. when you're cooking simple food you really can't hide behind much and it forces you to cook better.

so yeah, what RandR said.

Guest on-display

sf trip was fun, didn't know there was so much hipsters there. i still prefer la though, and I might move out to NYC in January. It feels good to go places

+1 it covinced me to go see them live next week! i know it was kind of an easy decision but ive never been to a concert and ive only 'discovered' them a month ago only. :D

edit: p.s. my favorite band now :)

arcade fire live stream was awesome