Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

well my friend just picked up 2 ounces for 800 each and the guy he bought it from said it goes for .1 for $10 we were thinking that cant be right lol he also got an ounce of dmt pretty sure thats $10 a .1 for sure.

bah i was really hoping you guys would say $80-100 a gram :(

ask your local weedman

this.

i hear its pulled outta plants and barks or someshit like u can pull it out of all kinds of crazy shit like a pregant womens vagina she has to be around a certain month, and like a certain species of grass.

i hate the term hipster more than i actually dislike hipsters

jeans smaller than bootcut? you're a hipster

wayfarers? you're a hipster

you drink beers other than bud, coors, corona, or heineken? you guessed it, you're a hipster

you ride a bike in a medium to large city? a hipster is you

roll your own cigs? fuckin hipster!

just stfu and sing a new tune already, you sound stupid

Agreed. By drinking cheap shitty beer, I'm conforming to hipster norms due to my "I don't give a fuck" attitude towards drinking, and therefore am a hipster myself. By drinking imported Belgian Trappist beers, I'm clearly trying to differentiate myself from the pack, and therefore am a hipster.

random thought - how the fuck did I end up back here!?

Somebody once called me out for being a hipster just because I was walking around portland with a DSLR, beanie, tight pants and a plaid shirt, i was appalled! I was like bra fuck you, i live purposefully while you just sit in your box, with your routine and shitty beer, and excuse me I have a batch of home made soap which needs my attention.