Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Gonna post here in case some people don't check the NYC treak.

Who's going to the Mad Decent Block Party NYC? Hit me up on PM we (pieiskewl and i) can meet up or somethin

Hey yo Se-yeon let me holla at you for a minute. I know you're the hottest and you know you're the hottest. And in a way, I wish it could stay that way forever, but it can't. Because if it ends with you, GAME OVER. But see you got hotter because of other girls before you. And I'm gonna get better because of you. And because of you, I'mma be better than you. And I know you'll understand. Because you were once there too right?

Will you be the one?

I ran into a freind of mine from the gym I havent seen in quite a while. I asked him what he was up to ect...

He proceeded to show me a wicked scar that ran the length of his arm from hiw wrist up to his shoulder. He broke his arm/wrist and shoulder in a total of 9 places. The doctors shoved a 1.5 inch wide plate of steel all the way up his arm and used 13 screws to fasten it.

How did he get it you might ask...????

He was out fruit booting with his girl when someone walked right in front of him as he was tooling down a hill. The guy is a big boy, so when he wiped out he wiped out hard. The docs say he just obliterated his entire arm

Fucking rollerblading

Wolfgang Proksch on the face

The scent of chocolate cake on the neck

Chopard on the wrist

Supreme on the back

Visvim on the feet

But Uniqlo and H&M apparel because of the lack of will to exercise.

in response to that "interior semiotics" video... seriously wow. and these people are supposed to be the "artists" of our generation?i cant decide which is more ridiculous: the fact that people actually sat around and seriously/reflectively watched someone piss all over herself, or the fact that this girl honestly considered it to be art.

seriously, these types of contemporary "art" are complete shit (and often literally shit). after watching that video, im seriously concerned about where it is all going. really just so much pretentiousness and bullshit in what is deemed as art these days. artsy for the sake of being artsy, rather than rising out of any genuine creativity. i really wonder whether this girl knows anything about semiotics or linguistics in general, and not just some hip blog post she once read about Noam Chomsky. the general trend in hipsterdom, it seems to me, is to just consume and appropriate other cultures and concepts without a fundamental understanding of anything - just utter indifference to their origins or meaning, but complete attention to how they appear on the surface. since everything is watered down to rudimentary symbolism, it seems to stand for everything when it really stands for nothing; and i tend to think this symptomatic of much of postmodern "art" in general.

where did the days go when man sought to genuinely understand and create? it's so easy to express through "art" how shitty life is, but what should be of greater concern, to me at least, is to inspire change. maybe it's just me, but i do see a lot of nihilistic tendencies in much of these "arts."

whatever. if anything, the video highlights the fact that the hipster "artist" circle is just one big circle jerk.

I wouldn't say the crowd is taking it that seriously though. half of them are trying not to laugh. The dude's face as she walks out is hilarious and then the claps at the end are kind of LOLsy. And then some dude says "YEAH, ART".

it basically seemed like a bunch of hipsters wanting to be stoked on pseudo performance art and then by the end, feeling rather sheepish about it.

but the best is when the camera zooms in on the pile of piss/dog food(...?) and dude is like "i'm really hungry, is anyone else hungry?".

On the bus ride home there were a few unopened beers on the seat in front of me just waiting for me to snatch and shove them under my belt under my shirt

THIS IS DESTINY!!!!!

WUT I LOVE U SUFU

On the bus ride home there were a few unopened beers on the seat in front of me just waiting for me to snatch and shove them under my belt under my shirt

THIS IS DESTINY!!!!!

WUT I LOVE U SUFU

you probably just got date-raped by a homeless person. wake up tomorrow with vaseline in anus concept (maybe a missing kidney concept).

I wouldn't say the crowd is taking it that seriously though. half of them are trying not to laugh. The dude's face as she walks out is hilarious and then the claps at the end are kind of LOLsy. And then some dude says "YEAH, ART".

yeah but isn't that like the essence of hipsterdom? everything is ironic

in response to that "interior semiotics" video... seriously wow. and these people are supposed to be the "artists" of our generation?i cant decide which is more ridiculous: the fact that people actually sat around and seriously/reflectively watched someone piss all over herself, or the fact that this girl honestly considered it to be art.

seriously, these types of contemporary "art" are complete shit (and often literally shit). after watching that video, im seriously concerned about where it is all going. really just so much pretentiousness and bullshit in what is deemed as art these days. artsy for the sake of being artsy, rather than rising out of any genuine creativity. i really wonder whether this girl knows anything about semiotics or linguistics in general, and not just some hip blog post she once read about Noam Chomsky. the general trend in hipsterdom, it seems to me, is to just consume and appropriate other cultures and concepts without a fundamental understanding of anything - just utter indifference to their origins or meaning, but complete attention to how they appear on the surface. since everything is watered down to rudimentary symbolism, it seems to stand for everything when it really stands for nothing; and i tend to think this symptomatic of much of postmodern "art" in general.

where did the days go when man sought to genuinely understand and create? it's so easy to express through "art" how shitty life is, but what should be of greater concern, to me at least, is to inspire change. maybe it's just me, but i do see a lot of nihilistic tendencies in much of these "arts."

whatever. if anything, the video highlights the fact that the hipster "artist" circle is just one big circle jerk.

I might've called this art if it had been done by an unassuming middle-aged woman. Wtf was up with all that doomy preamble? As if some angsty hipster could provide any worthwhile insight into the human condition....or like anyone could take anything from this other than lol's. Maybe she was trolling epic on the hipsters...who knows.

edit: I do like the sleeveless Raf hoodie on the asian dude in the front row. It must be covered in pee splatter tho.

Could certain psychedelic drugs enable blind people to "see" while under the influence? Since there is really nothing to be seen in real life when one is having visual hallucinations, and rather they exist purely in our minds, not our eyeballs, could this give momentary sight to the blind?

Realllllllly interested in the answer